We Suck!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
May as well hang em up and come back next year....
I thought Dinucci would save us, but Alarcon isn't good enough to protect him....
Maybe Pappy and the rest of the haters are right???? What team should I follow until Jerry gives up control???
The sky is falling and I can't get up!
none of our starters played....seemingly all were backup players....so why the over reaction?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
May as well hang em up and come back next year....
I thought Dinucci would save us, but Alarcon isn't good enough to protect him....
Maybe Pappy and the rest of the haters are right???? What team should I follow until Jerry gives up control???
The sky is falling and I can't get up!

Yes why don't you go away until next year. It will make you happier and and it will make real Cowboy fans happier too.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Wah, wah, wah! Some people aren't smart enough to detect sarcasm......geez!

Hey less than Einstein the written form of sarcasm is the hardest form to detect. There is no voice inflection, facial expressions, no hand movement, so people are only left with excepting what is written as what was meant.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If they're good at it they do.
C260-D6-E6-05-D9-41-DA-8971-49-CEC001-F3-EA.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes why don't you go away until next year. It will make you happier and and it will make real Cowboy fans happier too.

Ranching, like me, is a real Cowboys and a good one. He made this thread as a joke because of how many people on this site lose their crap over a preseason game.