Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,109
- Reaction score
- 256,190
He knows how to shut down this offense.
I’m sure both his parents will forgive you…Well, he sucked while with the Cowboys. Sorry to any Murray fans, but he was horrible.
Post of the day hereI’m sure both his parents will forgive you…
No way.....his mammy would give him two slaps to the mouthI’m sure both his parents will forgive you…
Just turn the plane around nowI'd sooner face the gates of hell......
He knows how to shut down this offense.
Unfortunately yes, I do remember that.Remember when Bobby Carpenter pick-sixed Romo?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Yep, remember it all too well.Unfortunately yes, I do remember that.
You mean, his friends and family?Well, he sucked while with the Cowboys. Sorry to any Murray fans, but he was horrible.
Yeah he'll be all world SundayWell, he sucked while with the Cowboys. Sorry to any Murray fans, but he was horrible.
