We will win the division at 6-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideon

Reaction score
Teams continue to "get healthy" when they face the Cowboys, so if the Cowboys did face the Bucs I seriously doubt this team could stop AB, Gronk, Evans and Godwin. Also why do people assume that the Cowboys have an easy schedule to finish out the season? The Cowboys are 3-8 not 8-3.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I clicked through all the games and took reasonable guesses. and it ended up with Washington winning the division at 5-11. (Dallas and NY also were 5-11)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
8-8, bro. Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll be among the stars.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
After that disgraceful effort on Thanksgiving, I still believe we will not win another game.

You gotta look @ our schedule.....

@ Baltimore....L....but I wouldn't be shocked if we won. Ravens have been rocked w/ Covid...losers of 3 straight

@ Bengals.....W. No Burrows....leaves Bengals w/ no hope.

49ers.....W.....rocked w/ injuries.

Eagles....W ....have lost 3 in a row and counting.

Giants....L....but I still think we could win this.

cowboyec

Reaction score
whoever wins this division will get to 8 or 9 wins.
7-9 @worst.
but who knows.
i just doubt the division winner comes in with only 5 or 6 wins.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Then get Tom Brady and the Bucs first round.....I like our chances.

I picked the most obvious outcomes....even giving us losses vs Baltimore and @ the Giants.....and will still win the division.

Enjoy...:popcorn:
By any chance were you beaten with a turkey legs last Thursday? Your post is one of the most asinine posts I've read this year.

Praxit

Reaction score
After that disgraceful effort on Thanksgiving, I still believe we will not win another game.
... I get what yer saying, but we lost our starting OL tackles not even 6 minutes into the game. We we're doomed from that point. The defense held well, but not forever.

MikeB80

Reaction score
After what the head coach pulled Thursday this team is going to mail it in the rest of the way. Just like last year after the fair punt debacle.

Can you imagine ever taking anything seriously ever again from this coaching staff. If I played here and actually loved football for more than a paycheck I would want to find a way off the roster ASAP.

Creeper

Reaction score
We are not winning the division without Martin and Erving in the lineup. Erving could be back after the Bengals game. Martin might be back the week after that. That helps the offense a lot, but the problem is the defense. No one is coming back to help there.

The Cowboys have the easiest schedule of all the NFC East teams. And depending on what happens in Baltimore over the next week, the Cowboys could face 3 backup QBs over the next 3 games. That may even things out a bit, but 4 opponents have pretty good defenses and the Cowboys could struggle to score points. The good news is none of the offenses they will face a re particularly good. Baltimore has been about average and the rest of their opponents are in the bottom half in points scored. SF is in the top half in yards gained but all of their other opponents are in the bottom half in yards gained.

The Cowboys certainly have the opportunity to win games, but they have not shown the ability to win them, particularly without Martin in the lineup.

GMO415

Reaction score
We can't even win back to back games....
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.