We will win the division at 6-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
We can't even win back to back games....
giphy.gif

we can’t even win back to back quarters

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
While it doesn’t matter to me where the Jones twins are drafting, it’s a crapshoot especially with them, I don’t think I can stomach a 17th game with this crew.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I have WAS winning division with 7-9 record.
I think they are a better football team with Alex Smith and have DAL finishing 5-11 half a game better than last place Eagles.

The NFCE as a group will probably win a few games they shouldn't late as other teams playoff standings are locked in while in the toilet bowl every game counts.
I could very easily see DAL go 6-10. But even at 7-9 we'd lose the WAS tie-breaker so it appears pretty a long shot for the first time all year.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Football Team has no weapons but Scary Terry and scored 41 points on us at home. Cincinnati might get Joe Mixon back for us and their defense is better then ours. It will probably be cold in Cincinnati as well. The Ravens will have most of their players back and they are hunting for a playoff spot. The 49ers are getting healthy by the day. Two more of their players just came off the COVID list. With Wince I think we can beat Philadelphia but their defensive line is better then the Football Teams. The Giants are so overrated. They should have lost to the Bengals and Jones is a below average quarterback.

DominantD

Reaction score
The NFC East is likely to go 1-11 over the next 3 weeks with the only win Cowboys over Bengals. Standings going into week 16:

Cowboys, Giants, Football Team 4-10
Eagles 3-10-1

At that point, anyone can win. I give the edge to Washington as the Giants have to play @Ravens in week 16.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Football Team has no weapons but Scary Terry and scored 41 points on us at home. Cincinnati might get Joe Mixon back for us and their defense is better then ours. It will probably be cold in Cincinnati as well. The Ravens will have most of their players back and they are hunting for a playoff spot. The 49ers are getting healthy by the day. Two more of their players just came off the COVID list. With Wince I think we can beat Philadelphia but their defensive line is better then the Football Teams. THE GIANTS ARE SO OVERATED. They should have lost to the Bengals and Jones is a below average quarterback.
Tell me, baltcowboy, who is overating a 4-7 team?

Here's my NFC East take for the remaining 1/3 of the season
NYG - won 3 straight, but next 4 games v. teams above .500 = in the playoff hunt.
L @ SEA, home W over ARI, L hosting CLE, L @ BAL, W in home finale over DAL
6--10, 4-2 division

WAS - 4-7, 2-game win streak, 2 games left with .500 teams
L@ PIT, L v. SF in Arizona, L@ SEA, W over CAR, W@PHL
6-10, 4-2 division

PHL - 3-7-1, 3 games v. above .500 teams to date
L@ GB, L to NO, L@ ARI, L@ DAL, L to WAS; 3-12-1, 2-4 division

DAL - 3-8; L@BAL, W@ CIN, W v. 49ers, W v. PHL, L@ NYG
6-10, 3-3 division

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Tell me, baltcowboy, who is overating a 4-7 team?
Here's my NFC East look for the remaining 1/3 of the season
NYG - won 3 straight, but next 4 games v. teams above .500 = in the playoff hunt.
L @ SEA, home W over ARI, L hosting CLE, L @ BAL, W in home finale over DAL
6--10, 4-2 division

WAS - 4-7, 2-game win streak, 2 games left with .500 teams
L@ PIT, L v. SF in Arizona, L@ SEA, W over CAR, W@PHL
6-10, 4-2 division

PHL - 3-7-1, 3 games v. above .500 teams to date
L@ GB, L to NO, L@ ARI, L@ DAL, L to WAS; 3-12-1, 2-4 division

DAL - 3-8; L@BAL, W@ CIN, W v. 49ers, W v. PHL, L@ NYG
6-10, 3-3 division
Cowherd and the East coast media. Some are saying if they win the East Judge should be coach of the year.

Last edited:

bandfan

Reaction score
Imagine the meltdown in this league if a team got hot and won the SB with a losing record.

TonyS

Reaction score
8-8, bro. Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll be among the stars.
Like this statement, but it's scientifically incorrect. Stars are way farther away than the moon. Aiming for the stars and hitting the moon as consolation would be more accurate.

Signed Doctor Spock :D

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
We'll likely end up 4-12.

We might win 1 more game... this team is terrible and it's about time we treat it as such.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
... I get what yer saying, but we lost our starting OL tackles not even 6 minutes into the game. We we're doomed from that point. The defense held well, but not forever.

Neither of the "lost" tackles will be back for the Ravens game, and maybe longer for Martin. So if we were doomed after they went out, we're still doomed...

Status
Not open for further replies.