We win the SB

Fire407

Reaction score
Who is the HC during this Super Bowl winning season? A loaf of bread? OK, maybe. The Clapping carrot? Hahahahahaha......hahahahahahaha......hahahahahaha
It didn't take long for this to turn into another Garrett bashing thread---just like it should be.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I think we have the potential to be as good as any of the "media favorites". Swept the Eagles and beat the Saints last year, right?

If the coaches figured out the tells that killed us against the Rams, we might have something. That's a big deal for me. And if our personnel people are right (and they have been, more than anybody), the team should only improve.
DaRun. DaRun. The run killed us. Right up the middle. Yes I'm talking about DaRun. Who wants to stop the run? No one wants to stop the run.
Wait a tic.....stopping the run right up the middle should be football _101.

Who let DaRun out? Who...who, who...who,who?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaRun. DaRun. The run killed us. Right up the middle. Yes I'm talking about DaRun. Who wants to stop the run? No one wants to stop the run.
Wait a tic.....stopping the run right up the middle should be football _101.

Who let DaRun out? Who...who, who...who,who?

Sun Tzu wrote that “every battle is won or lost before it’s ever fought.” The Rams proved that against the Cowboys on Saturday by out-preparing them last week.

L.A. beat Dallas 30-22 on Saturday with an unstoppable ground game. The Rams ran the ball 48 times for 273 yards (5.7 yards per carry), earning the fourth-most rushing yards in a game this season and the most the franchise has had in a game since 2001. Seventeen of L.A.’s 30 first downs came on the ground, which is the most rushing first downs in a playoff game since the number started being tracked in 1999. C.J. Anderson and Todd Gurley each ran for more than 100 yards, the first time two running backs on the same team both crossed that mark in the same playoff game in more than 20 years.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/...cowboys-tipping-plays-cj-anderson-todd-gurley

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sooooo, I hit happy hour a bit early. But I got this feeling that our Cowboys will win the SB. I'm trying to get thru to my bookie, how much do you think I should lay down?
Never Never Never bet on the team you love. Your bias will always eventually get you in trouble. Only bet on teams you are impartial to. Hating a certain team can get you in the same trouble as loving a team when it comes to betting.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have our best chance to win in years with stacked talent. However Vegas doesn't have us ranked as high as we should so now is a good time to lay money on it.

GMO415

Reaction score
What year? JG is not a SB coach. We get Sean Payton and we win in 2020!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sooooo, I hit happy hour a bit early. But I got this feeling that our Cowboys will win the SB. I'm trying to get thru to my bookie, how much do you think I should lay down?
Tee Hee!
Every damn cent.
Drain the 401K.
Sell the properties!
Get the refund on those stupid Padre Schlitterbahn season passes...

*Let's Do It Cleveland!
Rock And Roll!
C'Mon Cleveland!

*for you Spinal Tap fans.

Flamma

Reaction score

Take this advice from an X heavy gambler. Losing always feels a lot worse than winning makes you feel good. And the odds for betting the Cowboys to win the SB aren't high enough for me to take that risk. The Cowboys aren't a good bet in the 20-25-1 range.