We win the SB

Little Jr

Reaction score
I’m much more apt to follow a handicapper in Vegas that an anonymous Homer on a fan site.

The Browns are loaded. And should be rated high.
It's not just about what they think Will happen but how they can make the most money. That's why they change the lines. They had us at 8 wins last year and 8th in the conference. They had the rams at 9 and both NO and the raiders at 9.5.

dallasdave

Reaction score
891e4a5b-1a31-4e91-a92a-ddc4926d4771_screenshot.jpg
Great movie :bow::bow::bow::bow: saw it about 10 times on HBO :laugh:

Pants

Reaction score
Sooooo, I hit happy hour a bit early. But I got this feeling that our Cowboys will win the SB. I'm trying to get thru to my bookie, how much do you think I should lay down?

whatever the amount is, hang on to it - you'll need it for the rehab costs :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sooooo, I hit happy hour a bit early. But I got this feeling that our Cowboys will win the SB. I'm trying to get thru to my bookie, how much do you think I should lay down?

Bet Garrett's job...:omg:..that will mess with your head happy hour or not....Garrett's job if no win...win SB and Garrett stays...:laugh:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I'm going to assume you purposely didn't say 'when' you thought this would happen. It gives you an out when January rolls around. "I didn't say it was going to happen THIS season".

Here's my gut feeling - many of us older posters will be dead before they win another super bowl. That could change if Jerry finally gets smart and tosses Garrett out the door, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm going to assume you purposely didn't say 'when' you thought this would happen. It gives you an out when January rolls around. "I didn't say it was going to happen THIS season".

Here's my gut feeling - many of us older posters will be dead before they win another super bowl. That could change if Jerry finally gets smart and tosses Garrett out the door, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
I’m still hopeful I’ll out live Jerry. It might require another heart valve replacement before I’m done but it’s my driving force now to live beyond the Jerry era.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys win the Super Bowl...when they hand the Lombardi over to Jason Garrett.:):muttley:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bet the house, the car, the deep freeze, your wife’s wedding ring, and then see if the bookie will give you any value for the kids.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’m still hopeful I’ll out live Jerry. It might require another heart valve replacement before I’m done but it’s my driving force now to live beyond the Jerry era.
I've had my nitroglycerine, morphine, blood thinner, blood pressure, and insulin...twice, but never a replacement for my bad valve.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Bet your calf crop. What kind of bull and cows you got? Got and hay it’s pretty valuable now days.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I'm only 53 and hopefully have at least another 25 or 30 to go. That said, I still doubt they get close to winning another while Jerry is still stealing oxygen away from those who have more common sense.