Weakest position on the team currently

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SS and FS, then TE
Then back up QB but then most teams are in that position. Need to see how White progresses.

LB to replace Wilson, but Thomas may do that. As they only have 2 LB's on the the field more plays than not.

starfan1

Reaction score
secondary as a whole we don’t create turnovers but maybe with improved DL that will improve as well

I said that last year as well.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
SS.
I might be the only one not worrying about TE. I like Jarwin.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Starting QB
SS
SLB
3Tech
Slot wr

Cmon Willie, you can't be serious......other words, you're saying ANY QB could have done what Daks has done over the last three years? OK, Dak is not a player you trust. I get that ( loud and clear ) but even you have to admit this is over the top a bit.

BTW.....Of the five on your list, you see the TE position as a stronger unit. I'm trying to understand, god knows I am (LOL)

visionary

Reaction score
Same positions that were weak before the draft and FA

Starter at 1T DT
Starter at FS
Starter at TE
Back up QB worth a darn

Yeah, we have a great FO

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Cmon Willie, you can't be serious......other words, you're saying ANY QB could have done what Daks has done over the last three years? OK, Dak is not a player you trust. I get that ( loud and clear ) but even you have to admit this is over the top a bit.

BTW.....Of the five on your list, you see the TE position as a stronger unit. I'm trying to understand, god knows I am (LOL)
Lol

Some of my Dak posts are to stir a reaction out of folks lol. Some....

And i completely forgot about TE. Safety and TE are 1a/1b weakest links

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Yeah I can’t even count back up QBs since many teams don’t even have a quality starter. I doubt our backup situation is that much worse than any other team in the league.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I can’t even count back up QBs since many teams don’t even have a quality starter. I doubt our backup situation is that much worse than any other team in the league.
Probably so. Just hope our backups are able to step in and perform well enough if Dak goes down.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hope he works out because the Cowboys could have traded and got Rosen for cheap. At least with Rosen there be a chance for him to start or be traded in the future for higher draft picks.
I can’t disagree but not so sure he is actually any better than what we had. Put White or even Rush as starting QB for that cards offense and see what happens..Lol.