Weakest position on the team currently

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SS, DT and QB all need to be upgraded to overcome over incompetent coaching staff.

You can't overcome incompetent coaching. Garret's proven again and again that no matter the mix of players and talent , he's no better than a wild card weekend HC. He is what he is, in Parcels parlance.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I agree that the Cowboys are weak there but there are few teams with a good enough backup and several don't even have the starter yet.

I think as far as starter, it's at both S positions. However, the team had a mediocre pass rush, if this draft can help that, that can help the S's.

If the S is the valve and if he's making the tackles then someone who should be ain't, and he ain't and he ain't. In other words if S is our weakest position we a'ight as long as the Dline and CB's do their job a'ight

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope he works out because the Cowboys could have traded and got Rosen for cheap. At least with Rosen there be a chance for him to start or be traded in the future for higher draft picks.

I suspect the staff is waiting to see what White can do before drafting a QB.

Next year should more than likely have sufficiently more of 'em to go there.

Techsass

Reaction score
LOL -- just ask any NY Giants fan and they'll likely tell you in no uncertain terms.

They've really had more than their share of tough times lately, that's for sure. ;)
Am I wrong to be enjoying their misery so much?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
TE is the weakest position followed by WR3.