Weather update for Sunday's game *Merge*

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i don't give a damn what the weather is going to be.

we are going to kick the steeler's ***.

get it.

got it.

good.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
2 plays to look for from the Cowboys offense...due to the weather forecast and the aggression the Steelers defense plays with

Toss sweep to the right

Screen pass

Reaction score
Those conditions favor a team that commits to the running game. Dallas hasn't shown it can consistently pound the ball, not good news especially with MBIII looking like a no go.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2461766 said:
Those conditions favor a team that commits to the running game. Dallas hasn't shown it can consistently pound the ball, not good news especially with MBIII looking like a no go.
Neither has Pittsburgh. Just stop overanalyzing and watch the game on Sunday.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bootsy;2461783 said:
Neither has Pittsburgh. Just stop overanalyzing and watch the game on Sunday.

word the hell up.

burmafrd

Reaction score
It looks more like the field might be near frozen then muddy. Gets down to 18 the night before and only up to 28 then its more likely to be hard then muddy. Winds around 14 MPH are not too bad at all for the passing game.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
burmafrd;2461823 said:
It looks more like the field might be near frozen then muddy. Gets down to 18 the night before and only up to 28 then its more likely to be hard then muddy. Winds around 14 MPH are not too bad at all for the passing game.

sounds delicious..

juck

Reaction score
It only lightly rained one day this whole week.It was dry and sunny on tuesday,and just flurries and cold up to this point.It isnt supposed to snow a lot just flurries but i will say this its gonna be cold.Its freezing now.I would say if anything the ground will be frozen a bit but not muddy.

Reaction score
juckie;2462337 said:
It only lightly rained one day this whole week.It was dry and sunny on tuesday,and just flurries and cold up to this point.It isnt supposed to snow a lot just flurries but i will say this its gonna be cold.Its freezing now.I would say if anything the ground will be frozen a bit but not muddy.

Thanks! Doesn't look like Barber is going to play which worries me more than the weather.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
When the wind is at our backs, we'll roast them in the passing game. That will be half of the game.

utrunner07

Reaction score
juckie;2462350 said:
its not supposed to be accumulation.

most reliable sources are calling for an accumulation...won't matter either way though as most of it will be done by 1pm Sunday and the field will be cleared.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
they'll clean the field before the game. Unless it conts to snow then there's no problem.