Weather where you are

lukin2006

Reaction score
Windsor, Ontario has been as close to a perfect summer as we could get. We have had very few humid days and just enough rain…I’m loving this summer…

rags

Reaction score
We are under an excessive heat warning from now to tomorrow night. Temps are expected to hit anywhere from 105 degrees to 110 degrees with heat index values up to 112 degrees.

triplets_93

Reaction score
We are under an excessive heat warning from now to tomorrow night. Temps are expected to hit anywhere from 105 degrees to 110 degrees with heat index values up to 112 degrees.

The low this coming Thursday morning will be 85F.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Record setting heatwave across Britain.
Record daytime temp recorded in London (41C)
Record night time temp recorded in London (didn't fall below 25C at any time)
Our infrastructure isn't designed for extreme temps, We have mass rail cancellations due to warped rails and road and airport closures due to melting tarmac.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Record setting heatwave across Britain.
Record daytime temp recorded in London (41C)
Record night time temp recorded in London (didn't fall below 25C at any time)
Our infrastructure isn't designed for extreme temps, We have mass rail cancellations due to warped rails and road and airport closures due to melting tarmac.
I read where only about 5% of the citizens have cooling in their homes.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Fans and Block Ice, I guess for the enforceable future, I guess.
I've currently got 2 hot water bottles in the freezer (ooh the irony), My fan just moves the warm air around and makes an irritating noise, I'm gonna try hanging one of the HWB's in front of the fan.