Weather where you are

triplets_93

Reaction score
What a difference 24 hours makes

40059770633_07b40e46e5_b.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
It's in the 20's here (Fahrenheit) and it's fantastic!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas Hill Country, 70's the last 5 days and not out of the 30's today. Just had the tiniest snowflakes, they didn't even have edges, fall here and that is an all out alarm to make chili.

While I know 70's sounds like heaven to a lot of you that went through the "Day After Tomorrow" last week, I like my weather to be seasonal. I like some cold to kill off the insects who, much to their own surprise, thought it was the beginning of summer. I saw this coming, took the calendar outside and showed it to them, February 7, and laughed my evil all insects did laugh and this morning, they are nowhere to be seen. I feel partly responsible for that.

GMO415

Reaction score
We were at Venice Beach yesterday and observed definite tourist from back East......it's high of 55 and they're wearing tank tops, short, and flip flops. Hahaha

Bigdog

Reaction score
We should not have shortage of water here in N. California as it has been raining and snowing in the mountains a lot and more to come this weekend and next week. I think the snow pack is above 107% last report.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
We were at Venice Beach yesterday and observed definite tourist from back East......it's high of 55 and they're wearing tank tops, short, and flip flops. Hahaha
Were they standing in line or on line? Swear NYers with the standing on line:D

Hardline

Reaction score
two days ago I drove to work with the heater on.
I drove home with the AC on.
Today we had a low of 23.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A brisk 15 F this morning, but warming up to about 40 F by this afternoon.

My wife and I were in New Orleans earlier this week. We left 70 F weather in NO Thursday morning, returning to a bone-chilling 0 F in Colorado... what a change!

Them

Reaction score
Corpus Christi, Tx...
5pm Temp 43deg. Feels like 34deg. Precip 0 Humidity 58% Wind NNE 17mph...
F3Vk3ef.png

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Texas Hill Country, 70's the last 5 days and not out of the 30's today. Just had the tiniest snowflakes, they didn't even have edges, fall here and that is an all out alarm to make chili.

While I know 70's sounds like heaven to a lot of you that went through the "Day After Tomorrow" last week, I like my weather to be seasonal. I like some cold to kill off the insects who, much to their own surprise, thought it was the beginning of summer. I saw this coming, took the calendar outside and showed it to them, February 7, and laughed my evil all insects did laugh and this morning, they are nowhere to be seen. I feel partly responsible for that.
They're hiding in your attic.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Got up to 55F at work today and it was a warm sun out with minimal wind. (part of the day anyhow) I went for a hair cut at lunch without my jacket and the sun made it feel very warm.