Week 10 Non-Cowboys Sunday Discussion Thread

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Go Seahawks, Bucs, 49ers, Broncos etc. Especially the Seahawks. Let. Russ. Cook.

Don't hope for Carolina to beat Arizona in Arizona. They are starting a no name player at QB this week and Cam Newton won't be ready to start until next week.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Looks like Chase Young may have torn a ACL

Massive loss if true
good for us

They deserve it honestly after the dirty cheap shot to Dalton last year. Dirty franchise. Dirty owner. Dirty head coach. Good riddance. After all the injuries we suffered last year and this year, I'm not feeling damn sorry for anyone on enemy teams.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Brady 0 TD's with 2 INT's at the half....ahh it feels soooo good!!

Grab another beer...glug, glug, glug, glug

LOVE IT! :grin:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Go Seahawks, Bucs, 49ers, Broncos etc. Especially the Seahawks. Let. Russ. Cook.

Don't hope for Carolina to beat Arizona in Arizona. They are starting a no name player at QB this week and Cam Newton won't be ready to start until next week.
I’m actually thinking we’ll root for Wash over Tampa. Seeding looks more critical than our division in jeopardy. Especially since Tampa has tiebreaker on us.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I hate to ever root for Washington. So the Bucs need to let them in the end zone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1st down, ref trying cheating and bad spot. But finally gave it to them for the Lions.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
WFT over the Bucs....hahahha.....and the media was saying how the bucs were lucky for having a bye last week due to all the upsets involved. Well ain't that special.