Week 10 Non-Cowboys Sunday Discussion Thread

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!! The Steelers drew with the Lions!!!! Ah that is priceless!!!
I'm a firm believer that both teams should get an "L" if the game ends in a tie. None of that convoluted 5-3-1 bullcrap. Save that crap for third-rate sports like hockey and soccer. In football, if neither team wins after 70 minutes, both teams should be awarded a full loss in the standings.

Techsass

Reaction score
Wow must've been some vodoo happening last week. We looked good again this week & Denver looks pretty bad...again.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that both teams should get an "L" if the game ends in a tie. None of that convoluted 5-3-1 bullcrap. Save that crap for third-rate sports like hockey and soccer. In football, if neither team wins after 70 minutes, both teams should be awarded a full loss in the standings.

I disagree. I like draws. Granted, I like the other kind of football as well. I think draws aren't a bad result.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I love how the NFL has one draw per season and there's a segment of fans who get all fired up about it. :muttley:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I love how the NFL has one draw per season and there's a segment of fans who get all fired up about it. :muttley:

I don't understand the dislike of draws. I really don't. If neither team can beat the other, a draw is a fair result. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why they need OT in the regular season to begin with. Nothing wrong with a draw imo. In the postseason, OT is needed. In the preseason and regular season, OT isn't exactly necessary imo.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Broncos are still riding high off of beating the Cowboys and forgot that they still have to prepare the for the rest of the teams on their schedule.

Sorta why I thought last week could be a turning point like the 93 TDay game. They don't win another game, and we don't lose another game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Like Atlanta did today?

You have a point, but it does seem like every now and then, the Cowboys will run into a team who will put up their best effort and best game of the season. Like the Broncos did last week.