Week 3: Cowboys At 49ers Videos here.

rojan

Reaction score
Thanks alot man...I have a question that someone mite be able to help me with...I have been downloadind vids and I am never able to get the picture but i allways get the audio...my Windows Media Player allways says error instead of the tittle but goes on and plays the audio with no picture..If someone can help me I would be very thankfull....And thanks alot Calico...You the man

sillycon

Reaction score
rojan said:
Thanks alot man...I have a question that someone mite be able to help me with...I have been downloadind vids and I am never able to get the picture but i allways get the audio...my Windows Media Player allways says error instead of the tittle but goes on and plays the audio with no picture..If someone can help me I would be very thankfull....And thanks alot Calico...You the man

You need to install the proper codec to properly decode the video.

Google for a divx(dx50) codec.

rojan

Reaction score
I just downloaded the divx..I could have swore I had it...My lil bro must have deleted it..Iremeber watchin preseason games with it....That must be the prolem..Thanks alot

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Hey Calico..

Thanks so much again for the downloads. Down here in Dolphinland, we don't get much Dallas because of all the East coast teams that get shown here. So this is a big treat to be able to see what you guys take for granted in the Metroplex.

BTW..when I listened to these, I used headphones and I could hear a distinctive audio hum/feedback coming from the files. Double checked to be sure it wasn't my headphones/loose connection.

Tried 3 different headphone sets and it was the files with the rumble. So check your audio connections..maybe a bad wire on the audio side. FYI. Wouldn't want you to let that happen with an 'important' burn.

Again..thanks..your devotion to the rest of us is without question.

:bounce:

parcellswaterboy

true_north

Reaction score
Thanks Calico.

Got all of them except #6. Tried several times, and got to message to wait ten minutes. Waited and nothing happened.

I tried last about 11:00 p.m. CDT.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Thanks Calico for the videos.

I get the 10 minute message for #6. However I download a file for #3 but its only 231k in length.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Thanks Calico, but do you know when video 6 will be working? I still have not seen that part of the game.

calico

Reaction score
parcellswaterboy said:
Hey Calico..

Thanks so much again for the downloads. Down here in Dolphinland, we don't get much Dallas because of all the East coast teams that get shown here. So this is a big treat to be able to see what you guys take for granted in the Metroplex.

BTW..when I listened to these, I used headphones and I could hear a distinctive audio hum/feedback coming from the files. Double checked to be sure it wasn't my headphones/loose connection.

Tried 3 different headphone sets and it was the files with the rumble. So check your audio connections..maybe a bad wire on the audio side. FYI. Wouldn't want you to let that happen with an 'important' burn.

Again..thanks..your devotion to the rest of us is without question.

:bounce:

parcellswaterboy

I've had the problem for a while. It is from my DVR box from Time Warner Cable...they won't replace it right now without charging me for a visit and I haven't found the time to go and exchange it for a new one.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
calico said:
I've had the problem for a while. It is from my DVR box from Time Warner Cable...they won't replace it right now without charging me for a visit and I haven't found the time to go and exchange it for a new one.

calico, I hate to be a pain, but could you repost video 6?

Kilyin

Reaction score
You guys are doing better than me, first video stalls on the download at about 3 megs every time. I might have to buy calico a real webspace host to avoid this crap.

jfell99

Reaction score
hey calico, got the same 10 min. message.

Odd. Thanks for putting these up, just need this one more. Maybe title it something else?

calico

Reaction score
alright, give me a few and i will use my own server.

Jay

Reaction score
I got all of them downloaded besides #6 and #7. #7 loads but then it just doesn't want to connect, but I'll keep trying.

Thanks again Calico, you're the man.