Week 3: Cowboys At 49ers Videos here.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
worked for me and thanks a lot for this. this is great for us who have to listen on radio. much appreciated.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
calico said:
SIX

Try this now, right click and SAVE AS.

Thanks for all the hard work. It is greatly appreciated, especially by those of us in "lost" Cowboy coverage areas.

:bow:

Kilyin

Reaction score
Still can't download video 1, I think the server it's on is messed up or something.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Thanks Calico!!! You come through once again :)

I still couldn't download Clip ONE... everytime it gets to 3% it stalls and doesn't download anymore.

Also wondering if you or anyone else happened to have the Monday Night Football disaster against the Washington Deadskins?

Thanks again!!!

Dallas22

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Dallas22 said:

I still couldn't download Clip ONE... everytime it gets to 3% it stalls and doesn't download anymore.

Also wondering if you or anyone else happened to have the Monday Night Football disaster against the Washington Deadskins?

Thanks again!!!

Dallas22

I'm not sure but I believe he deleted that one.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, I deleted the MNF meltdown in a drunken protest to Cowboys football...I am going to get a new link to 1 up in a few mins.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Ok, thanks Calico...

Very much appriciated for all the hard work and the great videos

Anyone know how I can watch these game clips on a regular DVD player off a burned DVD I make???

Dallas22

sillycon

Reaction score
Dallas22 said:

Thanks again!!!

Dallas22

My god, why would you want to watch that disaster of a game... Hell, I avoided espn for several days because of it!

Dallas22

Reaction score
Thanks a million Calico :)

SILLYCON: I wanted to see some of the mistakes from the Cowboys - early and late in the game... now that the game is over 1 week past, I would've liked to seen the coverage mistakes and offensive playcalling throughout the game. Of course, that MNF game against the skins was one of the most painful in my football watching for the past 10 years (if not longer), but I've moved on from that horrible loss and can watch (some) of it if the video was out there.
If not, then it's still all good because it's nice to know that I have NO WAY of ever seeing that disaterous game again!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Finally got to get them all downloaded and watched the game. Thanks so much. You really go the extra mile on these.

50cent

Reaction score
Hey Calico, I can't get 2,3,4,5 & 7. Need help please, I'm going crazy. We had rain fade for some of the game.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Well, 1st you need to convert the avi files the clips are in, into mpeg files. Just go download any conversion program, etc. Then burn it using your regular dvd burn program. Should work.

Dallas22 said:
Ok, thanks Calico...

Very much appriciated for all the hard work and the great videos

Anyone know how I can watch these game clips on a regular DVD player off a burned DVD I make???

Dallas22