Week 3: What are your concerns with Green Bay...

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I'm not to worried about there defensive front. Tony Romo is the only QB in the NFL (Besides Joe Flaco) that has not been sacked; so I think our O-Line will hold strong.

I guess my concern is the secondary's; on both sides. They have some quality DB's. Also, can our DB's play better press coverage and limit there yardage. I don't think there O-Line will contain our LB's like Philly did, but I'm not predicting a sack fest either.

Thoughts??

Prediction: Dallas 24 Green Bay 17

:packers:

Nexx

Reaction score
- greenbay receivers > eaglets receivers
- bad weather maybe?

other than that, honestly i think we should handle them.

31 - 17 cowboys.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2266030 said:
Week 3: What are your concerns with Green Bay...
road game

romo mistakes

our entire secondary & the coverages they're assigned to play

short week

witten hurting

our tendancy to let inexperienced QBs take advantage of us (playing with a huge cushion then getting dinked/dunked)

but first and formost THE FACT that we have one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
chinch;2266041 said:
road game

romo mistakes

short week

witten hurting

our tendancy to let inexperienced QBs take advantage of us (playing with a huge cushion then getting dinked/dunked)

but first and formost THE FACT that we have one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

You need Prozac! :laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Penalties.

We are our own worst enemy.

We clear that up and I fear no team in this league.

None!

Ender

Reaction score
chinch;2266041 said:
road game

romo mistakes

short week

witten hurting

I swear to god that you people are ******** as hell. We ARE NOT 0-2 PEOPLE. Stop Whining, damn. the pass coverage wasn't bad last night. If you really knew anything about Football you would know. Besides the deep ball to DJackson there were no big plays. The reason McNabb had to scramble around in the pocket because it was great coverage down field. We got pressure on him he was just to strong and eluded the pass rush. No other QB in the league probably can break those tackles. You people are to damn soft for me.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
History!

The Cowboys are 0-for in Lambeau! There's something in the structure of that stadium that hates visitors from North Texas!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Ender;2266129 said:
I swear to god that you people are ******** as hell. We ARE NOT 0-2 PEOPLE. Stop Whining, damn. the pass coverage wasn't bad last night. If you really knew anything about Football you would know. Besides the deep ball to DJackson there were no big plays. The reason McNabb had to scramble around in the pocket because it was great coverage down field. We got pressure on him he was just to strong and eluded the pass rush. No other QB in the league probably can break those tackles. You people are to damn soft for me.
Get used to it, you will see the same posts even when we play the Rams......Some people think this is still the Campo era Cowboys.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
them spreading out our underachieving defense with 4 and 5 wides. but i still think we win the game.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
JBell523;2266036 said:
Greg. Jennings.
is not Moss or TO. I wish people on here would stop freaking over this guy. Is he good? Yes. Is he unstoppable? No. Is he a receiver we should center our entire defensive gamplan around? Heck NO.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
my concerns are if we lose how this board will be come sunday night....

Ender

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2266142 said:
Get used to it, you will see the same posts even when we play the Rams......Some people think this is still the Campo era Cowboys.

I see we are not going to win every game 50-0. But i guess thats what we have to do to quiet the critics who suppose to be fans.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
My only concern is that I can't be there to watch our Boyz whoop dey ***..:starspin

Undisputed

Reaction score
I am concerned with us beating ourselves with penalties that keep the game far closer than it should be. Actually I expect this to be a really close one regardless. Like overtime close, and a few dumb penalties could be the difference.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
They are a very talented team and Rodgers is ready. I want to see him under pressure. How he handles that will go a long way to how close this is. I expect to win the game unless Romo has a Buffalo day.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emotional letdowns, red zone turnovers, injuries, and penalties. Our secondary didn't play all that bad against the Eagles, and I'm not worried if Aaron Rodgers has to complete long drives against us in order to keep up with our offense. Have we had a pick yet this year from the secondary? I can't recall one.

Giving up big plays in the running game could also hurt.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Greg Jennings
Greg Jennings
Greg Jennings

and didn't i forget

GReg JEnnings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
bootsy;2266147 said:
is not Moss or TO. I wish people on here would stop freaking over this guy. Is he good? Yes. Is he unstoppable? No. Is he a receiver we should center our entire defensive gamplan around? Heck NO.

With the way our DB's give cushion, Jennings could be a big problem.

He's one of the best YAC receivers in the league.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Penalties and Emotional letdown. Come ready to play and even cut the penalties in half (just a start) would be ok with me. Need to stop the 10 penalties a game crap. This is another test. This is a great team on the road. This is really GB's first test of the season against a real team. Both teams have something to prove in this young season.