Week 3: What are your concerns with Green Bay...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Rodgers. He's better that Farve, right now. He has the ability to pick us apart.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think this will be another big test for the Cowboys. Playing a very good team at their place. It is going to take a big time team effort to win this game. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Gonna need to see some of this.

http://img82.*************/img82/5320/4219258631hs2.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
Seven;2266858 said:
Rodgers. He's better that Farve, right now. He has the ability to pick us apart.

Grant.. The guy is a beast in-between tackles..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
khiladi;2266927 said:
Grant.. The guy is a beast in-between tackles..

I agree. 1st part of last season everyone questioned GB ability to run the ball then Grant took over and was a big reason for the Packers making it to the NFC Championship game. Grant is a RB we can't afford to overlook

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
http://img82.*************/img82/5320/4219258631hs2.jpg

Ware is serious about making Rodgers his *****.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
chinch;2266041 said:
road game

romo mistakes

our entire secondary & the coverages they're assigned to play

short week

witten hurting

our tendancy to let inexperienced QBs take advantage of us (playing with a huge cushion then getting dinked/dunked)

but first and formost THE FACT that we have one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

I've checked some of your old posts as well as this one and I must say, Your not a very positive person at all concerning the Boys.

Trolling?????:p:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2266851 said:
The thing that scares me the most is there running game. Historically, we have had trouble stopping the run. Especially the power run game, right up the middle. They are averaging 4.6 yards a carry, as a team. That's pretty decent, considering they've already played Minnesota. I consider that Viking defense to be just about as good as it comes against the run in the NFL and the put up 139 yards rushing against them. Grant, alone, rushed for 92 yards on 12 carries against that front four. That is very impressive. That's how they are doing it. Everybody is focusing on how well Rogers is doing but he's not having to face a whole lot of adversity, to this point.

If you start breaking down Green Bay, you'll see that they are running the ball very effectively. You'll also see that they are winning the TOP game. They are also 50% on 3rd down conversions, to this point. That tells me that there OL is getting the job done. It tells me that they are facing good down and distance on third down which suggests that they are probably very efficiant on 1st down. We need to be able to stop there running game or they will beat us the same way we beat teams under Parcells. If we get into a ball control game with them and we can't stop there run, we are in trouble. There OL will take control of our defensive front and they will wear us down. However, if we force long 3rd down situations with them, allow our defense to rush the passer, we will beat them going away. I don't think they can win if we force them to beat us with the pass. I think that Rodgers will struggle if he has to pass to win. The key is there running game. If they can effectively run that ball, we are in for a long day. If not, I think we beat them, no sweat.

You mean they're good. Outta be another big game. Might be another shootout. I don't think they can run that well on us. So they'll have to pass. Then we'll have another meltdown.

thewireman

Reaction score
The only thing I am worried about is the penalties. Refs seem to watch the Cowboys more then any other team and are quick to throw the yellow flags.

Also Rogers dinking and dunking his way to the endzone to much

circasurvive

Reaction score
People need to stop saying Grant is a threat right now. Hes not healthy. Hes got a sore Hammy and will most likely just play to 10 carries or so. Backups Brandon Jackson and undrafted rookie Kregg Lumpkin will most likely take most of the snaps. Also Scott Wells has been updated from Doubtful to Probable. This means Jason Spitz will move back to Guard. However rookie Josh Sitton is still hurt and will most likely miss the game and be replaced by Daryn Colledge who started last season.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think you all are overly worried. Maybe rightfully so. But when we played them last year Rogers was able to move the ball because of Jaque Reeves. Green Bay won't have the luxury of that this year with our plethora of quality corners and DBs. They might still be able to torch us like they did last year. But I'm highly doubtful this year that they could.

Secondly, if it becomes a shoot out I think we win. Their defense is not as good as the Eagles. I think we can score at will against them.