Week 4 NFL TV Map

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2026&wk=4

See who you get to watch.

Dallas at Houston of course for me.
NE at Buffalo the other early game. So will switch over during commercials from the Dallas game.

Late game for me Denver at SF.

Also there is a game on NFLN 8:30 AM CST, Indianapolis at Washington.

4 games of football on Sunday.
YES!!!! take that NFL SUNDAY TICKET ANOTHER WEEK WITH OUT MY MONEY!!!!!
 
Kenny Albert and Greg Olsen. Thank goodness. No Watt or Brady.

As usual, I'll leave the front door unlocked if anyone wants to come over and watch the game on my big screen. BYOB.
 
I get to watch every game.
I miss those days. I used to get NFL ST free every year. From DTV.
But refuse to pay the $480 to you tube.
Had it the first year. But will not pay that much though I could.

Maybe they will have an in season special.

I get all the Dallas games. But like to watch other games as well.
 
I got Rams and Philadelphia. I’m not even mad. Still salty for the Baltimore game. Either I miss them beat the Texans and can enjoy the rewatch later that day or I miss a Texans loss and didn’t have to witness the frustration
 
I miss those days. I used to get NFL ST free every year. From DTV.
But refuse to pay the $480 to you tube.
Had it the first year. But will not pay that much though I could.

Maybe they will have an in season special.

I get all the Dallas games. But like to watch other games as well.
Same here! I had it every year with Direct Tv but never got it when they switched to YouTube.
 
The football gods hate me...... i got Jax at Cincy followed by Taylor Swift in Vegas. ... sick of this crap. Probably just do some more interesting stuff like rearrange my closet and clean my blinds before watching the Cowboys game. :grin:
 
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2026&wk=4

See who you get to watch.

Dallas at Houston of course for me.
NE at Buffalo the other early game. So will switch over during commercials from the Dallas game.

Late game for me Denver at SF.

Also there is a game on NFLN 8:30 AM CST, Indianapolis at Washington.

4 games of football on Sunday.
Thanks again, it’s great to be looking forward and forget about what is behind us
But looking at this, I won’t be getting Dallas, Houston, I’ll be getting the New England game, well isn’t that fun?
I imagine if Dallas beat Baltimore I would probably be watching it
 
In New England, Miami, Minnesota
Why the heck would I wanna watch Miami, Minnesota,
I’d be watching the freaking Cowboys against Houston if we beat Baltimore
Can you tell how frustrated I am?
 
I miss those days. I used to get NFL ST free every year. From DTV.
But refuse to pay the $480 to you tube.
Had it the first year. But will not pay that much though I could.

Maybe they will have an in season special.

I get all the Dallas games. But like to watch other games as well.
Look into Drogon.TV
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,238
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top