fivetwos
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 26,517
- Reaction score
- 38,558
Think I’ve mentioned this, but why not…
I’m at the exact bottom left of the capital N on the map. It’s perfectly on the NY/Philly cusp. There have been times recently where I’ve had to go to a bar, but if I lived in a home exactly where that bar was, I wouldn’t have had to.
I just went ahead and bought the package instead of stressing over it. I didn’t think abstaining was going to bankrupt Jerry and the bars end up costing more anyway.
I’m at the exact bottom left of the capital N on the map. It’s perfectly on the NY/Philly cusp. There have been times recently where I’ve had to go to a bar, but if I lived in a home exactly where that bar was, I wouldn’t have had to.
I just went ahead and bought the package instead of stressing over it. I didn’t think abstaining was going to bankrupt Jerry and the bars end up costing more anyway.
