Week 4: Sunday Games Thread - Early and Afternoon

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Armstrong is balling for the commanders. We miss his pass rush ability from the backup DE position.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Daniels is a talent. Catching the league off guard right now. Commanders got there Qb tho. But lol don’t crown the guy. Jesus

Carson

Reaction score
Daniels is a talent. Catching the league off guard right now. Commanders got there Qb tho. But lol don’t crown the guy. Jesus
That’s what I said.

Giants, Bengals, Cardinals isn’t exactly murderers row. But he has played flawless ball.

Unreal how he gets a clean pocket damn near all game

gtb1943

Reaction score
That’s what I said.

Giants, Bengals, Cardinals isn’t exactly murderers row. But he has played flawless ball.

dude no one plays flawless ball

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Washington is going to be a real handful. They’re getting better every week. They finally found a QB and it’s really turned them around.

erod

Reaction score
That’s what I said.

Hardly flawless, but so much poise and one of the purest and easiest throwing motions I've ever seen with zip on the ball.

In a league full of draft busts at QB, he's the next great one in my opinion.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
People saying Dan Quinn defense. Well that defense only gave up 14 points. Got turnover and forced punts. And that defense put a lot of heat on Kyler Murray.