Week 4: Sunday Games Thread - Early and Afternoon

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know (and I apologise for saying something Cowboys, but it's related to a game that's ongoing)? I understand that it made sense to let Tyron Smith go and to get Guyton. However, Guyton has not been great. In hindsight, it might have been better to have kept Tyron Smith for one more year at LT and drafted Worthy. He's so fast that it'd have made a combo of Lamb, Cooks, and Worthy incredibly deadly.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Story of this commanders game isn’t even Daniel’s to me, but the Washington defense stepping up after getting ran over Monday. If their DBs can actually play they are legit contenders, that secondary was the glaring weakness for them coming into the season.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You know (and I apologise for saying something Cowboys, but it's related to a game that's ongoing)? I understand that it made sense to let Tyron Smith go and to get Guyton. However, Guyton has not been great. In hindsight, it might have been better to have kept Tyron Smith for one more year at LT and drafted Worthy. He's so fast that it'd have made a combo of Lamb, Cooks, and Worthy incredibly deadly.
In an ideal world, but with a rebuilt line he'd be useless. We have needed badly to start the rebuild so it had to be done, but do we have the right guy? Also not sure we have right .... to get Worthy the ball

rambo2

Reaction score
After the loss today they will look to rebound, so objectively I do. If they went in 4-0 I would say they are due for a letdown. If healthy I think we could beat them, but we are banged up and they are team that will run the ball down your throat
The game is pretty even. Steelers might be favored by about 2.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In an ideal world, but with a rebuilt line he'd be useless. We have needed badly to start the rebuild so it had to be done, but do we have the right guy? Also not sure we have right .... to get Worthy the ball

Lol, maybe, but man, a combo of Lamb, Cooks, and Worthy would be an insane trio.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Well, Joe F. lit up the Steelers today with avg WR,s, can't wait to see what a 60 million dollar man can do to em. 400 yrds and 4 TD,s.!? Laugher. The excuses will flow!

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exciting times for Washington. Franchise QB on a rookie contract. Once they strengthen the secondary they have a chance at being a genuine contender. Apparently it's impossible to draft a QB to improve a team these days! :facepalm:
1. How many teams that have drafted QBs as likely starters the last two years ?

2. How many of those teams are looking like contenders?

Divide #2/#1. That’s the odds and why teams with a top 10-15 QB stick with their guy instead of playing QB roulette.