Week 6 Cowboys at Packers Let's Analyze

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'd put you in a half nelson if I could.

We will win the game. That's right. I'm calling it right now.

Dakkers 31
Packers 23

Now if this blows up in my face don't ever expect me to go here again.

I love you.

Can I get in your sig like Amy was for a while :D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we'll run on them. The Bengals hadn't given up a 100 yard runner in 15 straight games before playing us. The OL pushed them around all game. I expect the Packers to fare no better.

I think the QB will have an opportunity to gash them with his legs.

Hoov

Reaction score
Prescott is the real thing win or lose. Personally, l have a very good feeling going in. Rodgers is not on the top of his game and the Cowboy OL and running game are very strong. It will take a big effort on the part of the packers to hold back the Powerhouse Cowboy offense. I really have doubts they can pull it off. How about that!!
Remember when EWilliams came on and owneReggie White and enmit ran all over the Eagles vaunted defense ?

That game was a changing of the guard.

This coming game against GBay has got me thinking the same.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I think we'll run on them. The Bengals hadn't given up a 100 yard runner in 15 straight games before playing us. The OL pushed them around all game. I expect the Packers to fare no better.

McFadden got 111 yards on them last year. Zeke and Morris better run hard and Dak will probably need to run for a couple of 1st downs too. It's going to be a very physical game up there IMO.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Interesting , Martin vs Daniels, lets see who is standing !

What say zoners

Zman5

Reaction score
I think everyone is overrating the Packers. People want to know who the Cowboys beat and say we only beat one team with a winning record.
Well who did GB beat? They haven't won a game against a team with a winning record this year. They barely beat the Jags and beat Detroit and the Gints and lost to the Vikings.

We ran well against them last year and that's with Cassel at QB. Both DMac and Turbin ran well. We hung with them for the most part for 3 quarters. Cassel was terrible in that game.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
The cheeseheads scored 28 points, getting 435 total yards with over 200 rushing and controlled the clock for like 39 minutes on us last year. All that without Rodgers having his favorite target Jordy Nelson playing. If our defense doesn't play its best game, look for another 28 points to happen again or maybe more.
Not gonna happen this time !

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Jared cook and Sam shields ruled out for Sunday's game I hope Dez can play he could have a field day vs the packers secondary which looks like a MASH UNIT

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Jared cook and Sam shields ruled out for Sunday's game I hope Dez can play he could have a field day vs the packers secondary which looks like a MASH UNIT

Wait, if they are like a MASH unit how did they shut down Odell/Cruz/etc?

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Giants are just really off this year! Macadoo is a mess, Eli is really playing bad, they had 0 run game, even saying this they missed several opportunities will tye missed a huge play for instance

We are a different animal entirely

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We'll win. Dak's biggest game.
Only way to set up a real QB controversy. We'll overcome, at least 3, really bad calls.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a former DT you can't stop the run when you're back on your heels and anybody facing this OL it's going to be on their heels.
The only way to stop the run is to bring up your linebackers and you can't do that because Dak will exploit The Zone just behind them.
Brilliant really.
We should win this game big and the league and media will collectively issue a
"oh crap they're back" :yourock::espn:

Gaede

Reaction score
This is a tough matchup for us.

Hopefully our strengths cancel out some of their strengths.

Worried about their pass rush. This might be the right time for some screens to Zeke.

JDSmith

Reaction score

Eli. Giants fan were really down on Eli after that game, as down on him as I've seen them. He's just throwing balls into the dirt and seems gun shy this year. I don't think he has any faith in that OL (guess he didn't read the PFF article on how great they are).