Weird tales

maxdogg

Reaction score
Incredibly smart dog has a huge vocabulary:

The average pet dog understands quite a few words, especially if it’s tied to a command like “sit” or “roll over”. But Chaser is not
your average dog. She can understand a whopping 1,022 words! Press play to see how she’s able to learn and recognize so many words.

Amazing!!!

Them

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have heard of this one but it's kind of fascinating...

https://www.historicmysteries.com/what-happened-to-elisa-lam/

..."Fascinating!"
mellow.png
...!...?...I got nothing!

Them

Reaction score
...the Dyatlov Pass incident...I've read about that....very strange indeed!....and now you've showed me 'the occult museum," which I bookmarked by the way.)
goody, another place to go to spend countless hours...I will surely hate you!...
wink.png

Them

Reaction score
(...This is kind of weird...at least where I come from)
mellow.png

Not your ordinary best friend:

Most children have a best friend they met at school or through play dates. Some kids might even say their dog or cat is their best
friend. Kylie, on the other hand, has a very unique best friend. She calls him Snowflake. Watch this cute video to see the
inseparable bond between 5-year-old Kylie and her best friend.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
On a running trail near my home, I saw two small dogs approaching me on the same leash. The dog in front started to charge me. Suddenly, he stopped. The dog trailing was growling and pulling on the leash to hold him back just as a person would do.

To this day, it's the only time I've seen one dog walking another.

(There was an owner--a middle aged lady--about 10 yards behind them).

Them

Reaction score
...this is weird!.....kind of...

What happens when you drop a penny from the top of the Empire State Building:

Were you ever told that if you dropped a penny from the top of the Empire State Building that it might badly injure someone?
The idea was that the penny would gain so much speed it’d be like a bullet coming straight down. Could that really be true? Check
out this video to see what really happens when you drop a penny from that height.

Them

Reaction score
...this is not a weird tale, but it is weirdly fascinating!...

Pufferfish artwork you must see to believe:

Fish don't usually come to mind when you think of artists, but maybe they should be. When a male pufferfish wants to catch the
attention of a female, he goes to work creating art in the sand. You won't believe the pattern left behind when he's finished! Watch
this stunning creation from nature.