Weird tales

Them

Reaction score
...This is not a tale...but it is a story!...and it is a little weird!?!...

The man that speaks a mile a minute:

The average person speaks at about 120 words per minute, or two words a second. But, meet John Moschitta Jr., the world's fastest talker.
This man can speak 660 words per minute or 11 words per second. It's absolutely crazy trying to hear what he says. Check it out and see if you
could speak that fast!

Them

Reaction score
...I've read a few of Steiger's books in the past...this story is quite a strange one....."Beam me up Scotty!"...lol
Sounds like aliens to me!...:cool:

Them

Reaction score
How North Korea is using smartphones for mass surveillance:
(Big Brother is alive and well!...a weird, sad and true story.)

Having our devices spying on us all the time is a little unsettling. It makes you feel like you’re constantly being watched.
For the people of North Korea, it’s even worse. And even though they are seeing a rise in cellular devices, they aren’t just
improving communication; they’re creating an easier way for the government to spy on its citizens.

Them

Reaction score
This is not a weird tale!...I repeat...This is not a weird tale!
I just thought I'd throw it in before the holidays...:cool:

This incredible dog helps prevent planes from bird strikes:
Bird strikes happen fairly often and generally it’s just a minor thing, but it’s always better to prevent them from happening if possible. That’s where Piper comes in. Piper is a Border Collie that works at an airport chasing birds from the runway. What a perfect job for a dog! Watch this video to see him in action, it’s totally awesome!

Them

Reaction score
...for Christmas...

The evolution of Santa Claus:

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, or Kris Kringle, has been a symbol of Christmas since the third century.
This legendary figure has gone through many transformations and names, but has always been the jolly, gift-giving, Santa that we know today.

Pets enjoy a hilarious holiday feast:

This is one holiday dinner party I'd love to be invited to! Thirteen dogs and one cat get dressed up and come together at the table. Watch this hilarious video
and see if any of these funny pets remind you of someone in your family.