Welcome the #1 Cowboy Fan in World

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I am 26 years old. So you can say I have seen both the good and bad about the greatest team that has ever existed. I have seen the super bowl years, campo's pathetic years, and of course the Parcells' era. Wish I could of seen Staubach, Lilly, and the glory years of the 70's. I would of cried seeing my boys lose both super bowls to the steelers. I would of gone crazy seeing Dorsett runn 99 yards for a touchdown on MNF in hostile territory. All in all I love the cowboys. And no man, woman, or child will ever change that. I have 3 super bowl videos, the complete history of america's team dvd and countless other memoribilia like bed sheets, stop signs, boxers, the list goes on and on. I live in Fort Worth which is only 40 minutes frome Dallas and only 25 minutes from where the new stadium will be located. So you can imagine how great it is to live down here in cowboy country. Instead of Philly, New York, or Washington. But anyways I like this thread to be my first and welcome the greatest cowboy fan that ever lived into this forum. Thank You very much. And god bless the cowboys and all their fans.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:
I am 26 years old. So you can say I have seen both the good and bad about the greatest team that has ever existed. I have seen the super bowl years, campo's pathetic years, and of course the Parcells' era. Wish I could of seen Staubach, Lilly, and the glory years of the 70's. I would of cried seeing my boys lose both super bowls to the steelers. I would of gone crazy seeing Dorsett runn 99 yards for a touchdown on MNF in hostile territory. All in all I love the cowboys. And no man, woman, or child will ever change that. I have 3 super bowl videos, the complete history of america's team dvd and countless other memoribilia like bed sheets, stop signs, boxers, the list goes on and on. I live in Fort Worth which is only 40 minutes frome Dallas and only 25 minutes from where the new stadium will be located. So you can imagine how great it is to live down here in cowboy country. Instead of Philly, New York, or Washington. But anyways I like this thread to be my first and welcome the greatest cowboy fan that ever lived into this forum. Thank You very much. And god bless the cowboys and all their fans.

:welcome: to the forum!!!

parchy

Reaction score
All the memorabilia in the world won't make you the #1 fan of anything.

But :welcome: all the same.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Welcome welcome, and we may have to ask you what team you hate the most, and if you don't say the deadskins, you may have to be banned..:)

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Welcome welcome, and we may have to ask you what team you hate the most, and if you don't say the deadskins, you may have to be banned..:)
Who else would it be, espiacally after this season?

JonCJG

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Mr. Cowboy? What took you so long to find the best football board on the on the net? :)

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude, you took my name..............you need to find another. When you do, welcome to the baord.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
Dude, you took my name..............you need to find another. When you do, welcome to the baord.
:lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: outstanding!!

ravidubey

Reaction score
parchy said:
All the memorabilia in the world won't make you the #1 fan of anything.

But :welcome: all the same.

Ah, he's just jealous of all your memorabilia! :welcome: .

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
Sorry, how do I do that? I have another name that fits me perfectly. Hopefully noone has that name. Guys help me out how do I change my name?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:
Sorry, how do I do that? I have another name that fits me perfectly. Hopefully noone has that name. Guys help me out how do I change my name?
You send me a PM and I'll help you out.

:welcome:

IMO, no fan is greater than any other. We're a brotherhood not a pissing contest.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Welcome.

You'll wanna hook up with me because most of these guys here are fogies of yesteryear, set in their ways.:)

We have to infuse our youth into this forum to keep the old-timers on their toes to appreciate the advantages of changing with the times.

For example; it's high time we got rid of those awful white unis. And that speed is far more important than size these days. And telephones no longer need cords. :)

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You send me a PM and I'll help you out.

:welcome:

IMO, no fan is greater than any other. We're a brotherhood not a pissing contest.
"Really???? Sorry"

*he said as he was zipping up*

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Welcome.

You'll wanna hook up with me because most of these guys here are fogies of yesteryear, set in their ways.:)

We have to infuse our youth into this forum to keep the old-timers on their toes to appreciate the advantages of changing with the times.

For example; it's high time we got rid of those awful white unis. And that speed is far more important than size these days. And telephones no longer need cords. :)

and I think you just walked across my yard.......Therefore you had better watch your back......since I'm to old for a frontal attack. :)

That telephone cord is going to come in handy....:rolleyes:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
and I think you just walked across my yard.......Therefore you had better watch your back......since I'm to old for a frontal attack. :)

That telephone cord is going to come handy....:rolleyes:
Cbz's weapon of choice.

old-telephone.jpg

Ive been stomping on his yard for years.:eek:
but his bad eyes and even worse hearing just now figured it out.:)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:

Cool, another younger to middle aged guy. Welcome, I'm 31 so we can chill some of the older ones.

Quickdraw knows what's up...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Cbz's weapon of choice.

old-telephone.jpg

Ive been stomping on his yard for years.:eek:
but his bad eyes and even worse hearing just now figured it out.:)

Good one........actually I still use the telegraph....Oh! you probably have no idea what that is.......and I understand you flunked history.

As far as you stomping across my yard for years......:laugh2: You've only been walking for 6 months so.......I would say that's a little fib.:rolleyes:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Good one........actually I still use the telegraph....Oh! you probably have no idea what that is.......and I understand you flunked history.

As far as you stomping across my yard for years......:laugh2: You've only been walking for 6 months so.......I would say that's a little fib.:rolleyes:
I guess I can't argue that.
It would be foolish of me to argue my age with "Father Time" himself.:)