Welcome the #1 Cowboy Fan in World

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I guess I can't argue that.
It would be foolish of me to argue my age with "Father Time" himself.:)

True......:)

Qwickdraw you are one of my favorite younguns. I enjoyed the friendly fracas.:)

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Welcome.

You'll wanna hook up with me because most of these guys here are fogies of yesteryear, set in their ways.:)

We have to infuse our youth into this forum to keep the old-timers on their toes to appreciate the advantages of changing with the times.

For example; it's high time we got rid of those awful white unis. And that speed is far more important than size these days. And telephones no longer need cords. :)

HAHA. But we old fogies have a sense of history that you young sprouts don't have.
It was on tv a couple of weeks ago that a person's brain has two sides; one is the learning which is in effect the first 40 years. The other side is the creative side and kicks in at middle age but hits it's peak between 65 and 70.
While both works at a moderate level together at middle age, the most creative time of life is from 70-80. Therefore you younguns are still learning and we old-timers are just hitting our peak creatively.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Welcome aboard... enjoy your stay...

Quickdraw is a pretty cool guy and our token prepubescent poster...

Eddie

Reaction score
Credentials for the #1 Cowboys fan in the world:

- must have attended EVERY single Cowboys game (home AND road) since the team's inception.
- must have attended EVERY single Cowboys pre-season game (home and road) since the team's inception
- must have EVERY single Cowboys game on video tape
- must have transfered every single video taped Cowboys game on DVD (or at least VCD)
- must have read every single book written by a Cowboy player/coach or about a Cowboy player/coach
- must have collected every article (good or bad) written about the Cowboys from their local newspaper
- must have collected every single Cowboy Bobble Head doll
- must have at least one football from each season with the entire team's autographs on it

These are the MINIMUM criterion to be heralded the #1 Cowboys fan in the world.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
For example; it's high time we got rid of those awful white unis. And that speed is far more important than size these days. And telephones no longer need cords. :)

I agree with the last two.

The first one though is bordering on blasphemy.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Credentials for the #1 Cowboys fan in the world:

- must have attended EVERY single Cowboys game (home AND road) since the team's inception.
- must have attended EVERY single Cowboys pre-season game (home and road) since the team's inception
- must have EVERY single Cowboys game on video tape
- must have transfered every single video taped Cowboys game on DVD (or at least VCD)
- must have read every single book written by a Cowboy player/coach or about a Cowboy player/coach
- must have collected every article (good or bad) written about the Cowboys from their local newspaper
- must have collected every single Cowboy Bobble Head doll
- must have at least one football from each season with the entire team's autographs on it

These are the MINIMUM criterion to be heralded the #1 Cowboys fan in the world.

Darn it missed it by this much *Don Adams voice*

Welcome aboard and if CBZ offers you any pea salad :eekmouse:

Unless you want to spend a lot of time in the bathroom :D

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Hostile said:
IMO, no fan is greater than any other. We're a brotherhood not a pissing contest.

Pissing contests are held daily in any Eagles forum on the net.:laugh2: :laugh1: :suxiggle:

Eddie

Reaction score
One more criterion to be the #1 Cowboys fan which I forgot ..

You MUST spend 23.5 hours a day on DallasCowboysZone.com

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
You send me a PM and I'll help you out.

:welcome:

IMO, no fan is greater than any other. We're a brotherhood not a pissing contest.
pssst!!!

Don't forget about the lady in the house... :)

:welcome:Mr. Cowboy or whatever your name will be changed to. :cool:

Skip

Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:
I am 26 years old. So you can say I have seen both the good and bad about the greatest team that has ever existed. I have seen the super bowl years, campo's pathetic years, and of course the Parcells' era. Wish I could of seen Staubach, Lilly, and the glory years of the 70's. I would of cried seeing my boys lose both super bowls to the steelers. I would of gone crazy seeing Dorsett runn 99 yards for a touchdown on MNF in hostile territory. All in all I love the cowboys. And no man, woman, or child will ever change that.

Welcome no matter what name you end up with, :lmao:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Welcome aboard... enjoy your stay...

Quickdraw is a pretty cool guy and our token prepubescent poster...
He meant premarital poster.

At 27, I am not cronologically much younger than the fogies to which I refer...

But they have "big mother" who is always watching over their shoulder as they type.:eek:
My single status allows me to think youthfully, still... and their envy can be ugly thing. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
He meant premarital poster.

At 27, I am not cronologically much younger than the fogies to which I refer...

But they have "big mother" who is always watching over their shoulder as they type.:eek:
My single status allows me to think youthfully, still... and their envy can be ugly thing. :D

nope... I meant premenstrual... :D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Mr.Cowboy said:
... and countless other memoribilia like bed sheets, stop signs, boxers, the list goes on and on.
Welcome to the board, you will love it here !

You may be the biggest fan, .. but that's it? ... that's all you could come up with ... bed sheets, ... stop signs, & boxers.

I laughed out loud when I read that list :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

No game jerseys, hats, no mini helmets, no posters, wallets, license plates, team calendars ??? :confused:

Just kidding, but that just struck me as funny, I had never heard anyone brag about their bed sheets and boxers !!