Welcome to the 2012-2013 Cowboys Season!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A month ago, it really started to sink in for me that the CowboysZone has been online for over 8 years. It was almost the same feeling you get when you realize you are older and suddenly it feels like time fast-forwarded through a part of your life. So much has happened in that time. The saddest memory I have is when we lost a wonderful friend and family member in CBZ40, who was a great man and, more importantly, a good friend to many of us. I also remember the passing of the Commanders safety, Sean Taylor, and the divisional support we showed to our rivals during that period. From the modified burgundy and gold theme on CowboysZone to the tremendous amount of sympathy and sincere condolences that were shared with Commanders fans, we showed the best of what Cowboys fans represent.

Now here we are about to start our 2012-2013 season and you can feel the optimism and excitement in the air. For many, its a new season, a blank slate, a new chance for the Cowboys to achieve something they have not been able to do for so many years. No matter your outlook, we all have a new season of football to look forward to and a great place to discuss it with CowboysZone! I have always said the CowboysZone staff and its users are what makes this site so great and that remains true.

Thank you for helping to make CowboysZone a great place for me to spend my time each day!

#reality

rocboy22

Reaction score
and thank you for running the thing so us posters can enjoy it!!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
rocboy22;4639154 said:
and thank you for running the thing so us posters can enjoy it!!

Simple gesture yet so very important.

Not enough words to describe my gratitude for Reality and the rest of the posters who make this place what it is.

Thanks!

:star:

Zordon

Reaction score
Reality;4639149 said:
A month ago, it really started to sink in for me that the CowboysZone has been online for over 8 years. It was almost the same feeling you get when you realize you are older and suddenly it feels like time fast-forwarded through a part of your life. So much has happened in that time. The saddest memory I have is when we lost a wonderful friend and family member in CBZ40, who was a great man and, more importantly, a good friend to many of us. I also remember the passing of the Commanders safety, Sean Taylor, and the divisional support we showed to our rivals during that period. From the modified burgundy and gold theme on CowboysZone to the tremendous amount of sympathy and sincere condolences that were shared with Commanders fans, we showed the best of what Cowboys fans represent.

Now here we are about to start our 2012-2013 season and you can feel the optimism and excitement in the air. For many, its a new season, a blank slate, a new chance for the Cowboys to achieve something they have not been able to do for so many years. No matter your outlook, we all have a new season of football to look forward to and a great place to discuss it with CowboysZone! I have always said the CowboysZone staff and its users are what makes this site so great and that remains true.

Thank you for helping to make CowboysZone a great place for me to spend my time each day!

#reality
:bow:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Great post Reality and I also want to add my thanks to you, the admins and mods, and especially to Hos for all his hard work over the years to help make this the best forum on the web.

Thanks to all the posters who bring great info, stats, insight and opinions.

:bow: :cheers: :starspin

bigE79

Reaction score
SDogo;4639159 said:
Simple gesture yet so very important.

Not enough words to describe my gratitude for Reality and the rest of the posters who make this place what it is.

Thanks!

:star:
DITTO...this is my home away from home even when AT home:star:

physeter

Reaction score
Reality;4639149 said:

#reality

Excellent site, I am not a regular poster, but I visit almost everyday. Thanks to Reality and all the mods. And of course thanks to the posters who make this site so amusing.:bow:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
THUMPER;4639193 said:
Great post Reality and I also want to add my thanks to you, the admins and mods, and especially to Hos for all his hard work over the years to help make this the best forum on the web.

I'd like to echo this.

:bow:

wittenacious

Reaction score
THUMPER;4639193 said:

+1. Can't express my sincere gratitude for all that is provided — for all of us here — much better than this.

Thank You!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
THUMPER;4639193 said:

A lot of people think I make it an awful place.

:grin:

Reality has provided a wonderful forum for all of us and I miss working with him even as I enjoy the drop in my stress level. He is a really good person whom I do wish more people could get to know as I did.

The posters here make this place great. I have always said that, and I mean it. The hunt for every scrap of news and every possible topic for us fanatics to discuss.

People on both sides of the fence make this place great. It is a shame a select few bring some things down, but that is the Internet.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Hostile;4639836 said:
A lot of people think I make it an awful place.

:grin:

Reality has provided a wonderful forum for all of us and I miss working with him even as I enjoy the drop in my stress level. He is a really good person whom I do wish more people could get to know as I did.

The posters here make this place great. I have always said that, and I mean it. The hunt for every scrap of news and every possible topic for us fanatics to discuss.

People on both sides of the fence make this place great. It is a shame a select few bring some things down, but that is the Internet.

You make it an interesting place I'd reckon. It would be a boring forum if everyone agreed all the time.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Thanks for the zone. And thanks for keeping Hos around.Gives me someone to keep an eye on..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
justbob;4639861 said:
Thanks for the zone. And thanks for keeping Hos around.Gives me someone to keep an eye on..
Watch that fat sucker closely.

Hey wait a minute.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Thank you for making it quick and easy on getting updates for my Cowboys!

followthestar

Reaction score
I'm like many others in that I don't contribute often, but visit religiously. Thank you all who work to make this an invaluable source of information, opinions (everyone's got one, right?) and comradeship. Here's to a great season! Go 'Boys!!!