Well, let the controversy ensue

NickZepp

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
I see you missed Hutch and Ryan Leaf.
Ryan Leaf played like 2 possessions that I can remember. He barely played at all. Hutch fumbled it more then he threw it.

Dallas will be better then 5-11. We as fans underestimated Jacksonville. Especially after dominating the first 15 minutes. They are a damn good team and it was a road game. If that game were in Dallas we would have talked about a good win to start the season.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I really and I mean really don't know how anyone that watched todays game could possibly want Bledsoe to start next week over Romo.

It would defy explanation.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
NickZepp said:
How do you know he could?

There is only one way to find out. We already know what Bledsoe can do, and it ain't much. Bledsoe usually only makes bad decisions when he is severly pressured. Tonight, he just made bad decisions all around. Those Ints were inexcusable. He missed wide open wide recievers on many occasions. Last year, we blamed the O-line. Tonight, the O-line held up with the exception of about three plays against a solid D-line, yet Bledsoe still managed to mess up. I watched his expressions. He goes into sudden panic mode any time a defender gets any kind of pressure. We need someone who can stay calm and poised in order to go anywhere. Unfortunately, Bledsoe just doesn't have it.
Now I am not saying that Romo is our savior, but the very least we could do is FIND OUT! Who knows, he might be the next Tom Brady.

NickZepp

Reaction score
If we had a backup with NFL playing time then I would agree to put him in there. But Romo may come in and never complete a pass.

Angus

Reaction score
NickZepp said:
A QBs mobility doesn't make him better. If he comes in he probably throws a bad pass and gets picked off and we lose by 14 instead of 7. We don't know how Romo can throw. That's what a QBs job is. Not to run around and avoid pressure on the time. You can be great at avoiding sacks but still throw it terribly. Romo as a QB is an unknown. And Parcells won't play an unknown till he proves something.

Question: How do you prove something if you don't play?

2much2soon

Reaction score
gbrittain said:
We could only hope. That would ensure Bledsoes demise. Instead he will tease this team all the way to barely miss the playoffs record or an early playoff exit and people will think "next year will be different".

Game, set, match