Well this is awkward

TWOK11

Reaction score
I know I’m supposed to think he’s not an NFL quality QB and all that, but there Dak went going out and leading a comeback win in the final seconds with some great throws.

Now personally I’ll get over it and enjoy the win, but my prayers are with those among us who are FUMING right now because they can’t hit “submit” on those prepared “Dak sucks” threads.

My thoughts are with you, stay strong

mattjames2010

Reaction score
....it's one week. Dak had stretches last year of competent football as well. That's not really the issue when we discuss franchise QBs. You know this, everyone on this board knows it. One game doesn't wipe this out.

His bad games need to become few and far between before we start talking him up. Do we need to bring out the Parcell's quote?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know I’m supposed to think he’s not an NFL quality QB and all that, but there Dak went going out and leading a comeback win in the final seconds with some great throws.

Now personally I’ll get over it and enjoy the win, but my prayers are with those among us who are FUMING right now because they can’t hit “submit” on those prepared “Dak sucks” threads.

:yourock:

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Overhthrows Swaim from 4 yards away

Underwhelming throw to Gaithers next play.

He had exactly 4 good plays all gsme, mostly made by the receivers

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Dak had a good game. Hopefully the defense can get their act together and another offensive player can step up to make plays. Zeke is the only offensive weapon.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
He was way better today, I like that had the confidence to make that throw to Elliott back shoulder down the field with the game on the line.

blumayne38

Reaction score

Not even gonna...just wanna enjoy the W.

TWOK11

Reaction score
....it's one week. Dak had stretches last year of competent football as well. That's not really the issue when we discuss franchise QBs. You know this, everyone on this board knows it. One game doesn't wipe this out.

His bad games need to become few and far between before we start talking him up. Do we need to bring out the Parcell's quote?

It’ll be ok little buddy

Aven8

Reaction score
Played a heck of a game that could have been even better without the drops. He did have the awful sack into fieldgoal range but made up for it in that strip sack that could have been disastrous.

Ken

Reaction score

10th game winning drive of his career.

scottsp

Reaction score
I don't think anything happened today that would move anyone off their particular Dak stance. Wins are fun. Call-outs are boring.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers.

This feels weird to me. During Dak's rookie year I'd say 80+% thought he was going to be QBJesus, and the rest thought he sucked, now it's flipped, while I feel my opinion on him hasn't moved a great deal. I think he can play well, he usually makes good decisions. Today he played like he did his rookie year in the sense that yes a few passes weren't accurate but generally speaking he made good decisions on where to throw the ball and had decent accuracy, especially on the long ball. I don't think he's a franchise qb and that if we end up with a top 5 pick the Cowboys should consider getting a qb, otherwise upgrade wr and te (although I'm beginning to get what the "we need real safeties" crowd are saying. Maybe draft for pass offense and hope for good free agent safeties?).

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Every single qb makes poor throws!..... on the pass to swaim lets disregard the fact there was a defender bearing down on him. Only guy like aaron rodgers and cam newton make that play and they are 8 year vets.

Dak played well today. I personally think he makes the proper reads. He just needs to get into rhythm. He plays too conservative early in games, once he gains confidence he starts making plays. Its the job of our coaches to get him into rhythm alot earlier.

It'll be interesting to see if we continue to open up the offense or we go back to conservative mode.

4 games. Two we've opened it up we've won. 2 we've been conservative and not creative we've lost.

robjay04

Reaction score
Overhthrows Swaim from 4 yards away

Underwhelming throw to Gaithers next play.

He had exactly 4 good plays all gsme, mostly made by the receivers

You must not even watch the game.

You named two bad passes. His accuracy was on point all game.

People like you are the reason why people like me can’t even stand to read this board anymore. The guy had his best game since the Chiefs last season..the team won but look at you.

“Let me get on the message board of my favorite team and pick them apart”

It must be awesome to be you. I’ll just enjoy a win..and hope this is a sign of things to come.