Welp, can't win them all

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe it's best it happens now. The last time this happened (San Fran) the Cowboys got on a roll.

If they came into this game thinking they could win on cruise control this was a good wakeup call before the playoffs.
Possibly. I'm not scared of losses. At the end of the day you have to assume you may have to go on the road to win a SB.....do whatever it takes.

Praxit

Reaction score
Even more so than the road discrepancy, this team's problem always goes back to the penalties. The most common theme in Dallas' losses is getting buried by untimely penalties that they can't dig themselves out of.

The Bills first 21 points all came off of really soft calls.
...geez, when #54 collided with punter. I got that nasty tingle. "oh man, could be bad game".

Then it poured on, with more penalties. In game like these. You cant be the one shooting yourself..lol...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Possibly. I'm not scared of losses. At the end of the day you have to assume you may have to go on the road to win a SB.....do whatever it takes.
I agree. During the five game winning streak I knew the bad game was coming. Here it is. Best it happens now with lots of time left to fix things before the playoffs.

And the teams coming up- Miami and Detroit- are perfect opponents to see what will and what won't work.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
...geez, when #54 collided with punter. I got that nasty tingle. "oh man, could be bad game".

Then it poured on, with more penalties. In game like these. You cant be the one shooting yourself..lol...
To be honest I was thinking the Cowboys would punch in a TD after being down 14-0 and then be able to tie it up on the first drive of the third.

But they could only kick a field goal, they let the Bills score again, and we all knew it was game over.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
truthfully I think the effort hurts more than losing. I agree in principle you can’t win them all and if they played hard and lost to a tough team on the road I’d be more understanding but the effort I saw today from kickoff was poor top to bottom, coaches to players, offense to defense, just not good. Got to trust they fix it and move on to next week

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Is this a joke or defense mechanism, sure you could lose, that happens, get completely exposed and embarrassed is more then just a loss, it ended their season if you thought they were a contender..we know the answer
Overreaction, thy name is snadler. Or maybe you were waiting for a loss to express your true feeling. Either way

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
..Dallas won 5 in row. Eventually steam runs out on teams.
Regroup and ready for MIA.
Credit to Buff, they were playing for playoff spot.
Everything went wrong for Dallas tonight.
Figured the steam would run out eventually, but not to the extent of getting the crap knocked out of us. I would’ve been okay with a hard fought loss, but this was an embarrassment. As bad as we are on the road we look like a one and done playoff team. After watching this debacle I’ve lost all confidence in the team.

Praxit

Reaction score
Figured the steam would run out eventually, but not to the extent of getting the crap knocked out of us. I would’ve been okay with a hard fought loss, but this was an embarrassment. As bad as we are on the road we look like a one and done playoff team. After watching this debacle I’ve lost all confidence in the team.
..it will be alright. MM will do what he has to. Righting the ship next week.

Another tough one for sure. But thats how you build the meddle.

We havent lost two in row this year.

Grenic

Reaction score
I agree. During the five game winning streak I knew the bad game was coming. Here it is. Best it happens now with lots of time left to fix things before the playoffs.

And the teams coming up- Miami and Detroit- are perfect opponents to see what will and what won't work.
They will get destroyed again next week

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Yep. It was gonna come. We just saw the Eagles go 4-2 in their stretch. Going undefeated wasn't realistic.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
..it will be alright. MM will do what he has to. Righting the ship next week.

Another tough one for sure. But thats how you build the meddle.

We havent lost two in row this year.
It’s not going to be alright. We haven’t been the same team on the road all season. Even if we win next week, we’re not going far in the playoffs on the road.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A year ago the Cowboys fell to 10-4 after a road loss to Jacksonville in a game they had a chance to win but blew it.

To be honest this one hurts less. I knew it was over at halftime. Let's pick ourselves up, dust off and move forward.