Went to bed!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Same. It was the first time since those Romo-injury days where I saw no hope for this team to come back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I too turned it off an didn't watch the second half binged watched tv, just now mad trying while listening to the rest of the game

i knew after 2 fumbles and getting down 14-0 it was over even if we made it close this team deflated and getting down 14-19 PAG because of turnovers is obviously the biggest issue right now..

84 points came of Turnovers let that sink in... Tos and penalty's have made the defense look far worse then it is..period end of story they hand the game to the opponent in the first qtr. of nearly every game, seriously 14-17 PAG given to the opponent..

thats the issue..end of story

our defense may be bad but they aren't nearly as bad as the PPG make it appear..its not just points its momentum more possessions to cover for the defense and the Cork popped off the turnover genie bottle..

the entire premise to blame the defense as our issue when 84 of the points have come off turnovers, tons of short fields and extra possessions defensed its the primary issue..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Me too 14-0, Cards ball, I went to bed. And thank goodness, evidently missed our DBs letting yet another WR get behind them with ease.

To be fair to Zeke, the Cards still had to drive the ball to score.

It’s easy to blame Zeke. He took the blame. That’s leadership.

But the problem isn’t Zeke.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well I went to bed and woke up and the Cowboys are in first place with a 2-4 record. I thought I was dreaming so I splash so cold water on my face and it wasn’t a dream. That’s how bad the NFC least is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
To be fair to Zeke, the Cards still had to drive the ball to score.

It’s easy to blame Zeke. He took the blame. That’s leadership.

But the problem isn’t Zeke.
yes it is hurt fields have been and issue two years now and fumbles give an easy er path to the endzone..hes not all of the issues but this has to stop 4 TOs is the reason we lost..

the defense may not be great but offense has given the other team 84 efffin points this season. Last year it was STs with short fields ..this wears defense out

GMO415

Reaction score
Part of me wanted to turn it off. It wasn't Pro football..

glimmerman

Reaction score
I did the same thing.. First time ever. I usually watch every snap no matter what. But after the fumbles it was too hard. Our Defense looked like they trying at first. But the team is just not in it.

catiii

Reaction score
I turned it off after the second Zeke fumble and came back at the end to see the forum meltdown. :rolleyes:

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I turned it off after 28-3 but I quit paying attention after the second fumble in a row. Based on this thread I feel Jerry is in real trouble of apathy setting in with the fans. Every week the product on the field gets worse and the players don’t even care. The stadium is 25% full by design right now but what happens when they are free to sell all the seats? I don’t think there will be much difference in attendance. I was a season ticket holder during the three 5-11 years and those teams had more fire than this group of millionaires.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I had the game on but honestly I wasn't really watching it after the 3rd quarter. That was an embarrassment lol. Wish lead me to getting tagged a bunch of meme on facebook lol.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
For the first time in all the years of watching my cowboys (1963) I went to bed just after the half began.

I went and took a shower after the 2nd Zeke fumble, got out to see the score 21-3 just before half. I switched from living room couch to bedroom bed and fell asleep at some point...

Last edited:

garyo1954

Reaction score
I gave up when the failed to call pass interference on Fitzpatrick when he freight trained CD Lamb.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I watched the whole catastrophe. A glutton for punishment. Actually was therapeutic to see JJ watching more of HIS poor decisions crumble under his feet. What a farce this organization has become. A new low.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
A bunch of liars in my opinion,

I watched the entire game up to the post game.

Stop playing angry tough guy fan. You are spending your free time on a message board talking about something you obviously care about.
You didn't turn it off.. Stop it.
I started watching old scary movies while my wife fell asleep. It was pretty fun! I forgot how good the writing and acting was on Thing From Another World!