Went to bed!

Mcsports

Reaction score
First time since....ever I completely shut it off. After Zeke's second fumble and Kung Foo kick to the side of the head of our best player I turned it off.
No hope. Backups all along the offensive line. Check down Dalton throwing to the Cardinals (should have been a pick) and behind the line to Zeke...no joy.

No hope.

No more dog crap sandwiches for this fan. I've been eating them since Jimmy left.

I'm full.

My Sundays have been returned to me.

I'll clean the gutters. Rake leaves instead of cuss at the TV

dguinta1

Reaction score
Boys are at least fun to play in Madden. Even with a d ranked 71. Lol One bright spot, I think.

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
After that egregious non-call for pass interference on CeeDee that resulted in the interception and the ticky-tack PI called on Lewis to put the Cards at the 1 yard line, I turned off the game, canceled my subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket, and canceled my subscription to HULU. I can't bear to watch this train wreck of a team continue towards their worst season since their first year as a franchise. I will check back after Mike Nolan gets the boot.

Praxit

Reaction score
...meh, I told my wife at halftime, you still want to watch that movie? Fired up Netflix...;)...