Wentz, hurts, winston all played well today

RonWashington

Reaction score
I just think Wentz sucks based on what he showed us last season. One game of 250 yards and 2 Td's isn't' going to change anyone's mind. Put a few more performances like that in a row and I think it will people people on notice. Especially if he can stay healthy.

Dak had 250 yards coming out of the tunnel in TB . Since when is 250 yards in pass Happy Goodfella commish league considered anything to write mama about ?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak had 250 yards coming out of the tunnel in TB . Since when is 250 yards in pass Happy Goodfella commish league considered anything to write mama about ?
You get 250 yards and 2 touchdowns and you win? I can't talk bad about you.....Jameis had 140 yards but had 5 touchdowns....much respect to him for that performance.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Game 2, Hurts and Winston both lost, had much poorer performances than in game 1.

Like I said, it'll take more than one game. I'd have to give Winston probably half the season before I'd attempt to make a firm determination as to whether or not he's going t be good or not, and of course Hurts is very green, wouldn't attempt to make any determination this year...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
How did Wentz manage to sprain both ankles and how did he get off the field?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How did Wentz manage to sprain both ankles and how did he get off the field?

Donald tackled him while Wentz was trying to get away, got twisted up with his feet planted.

He walked off the field on his own power, albeit limping. Appears the right ankle is worse than the left...