Wentz may miss week one game?

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
He's coming off a pretty bad knee injury (torn ACL, meniscus and IT band).

It's very strange to see a poster who's constantly pessimistic about anything Cowboys but routinely showers Eagles players with praise and optimism. You live in Philly, correct? Has anyone ever accused you of....
Isn't the Fan Zone for Cowboy stuff. Put this frickren Philthy stuff over on the NFL page. Arrogant arsed Iggle fans will find it over there to argue how he is better than sliced bread.
Wentz is the
Then put me on ignore since you have it all figured out, Columbo.
OK, Sydla, I lived in Philly, too, but no one ever mistook me for an Eagles fan.. ever. LOL. I will give the Eagles credit. I posted on Twitter before the playoffs that I am a lifetime Cowboys and Patriots fan, but that last year, your group had a championship team. Have lifelong friends still there, although with the hatred between the teams, I still have figured out how the friendships have stayed bonded and lasted. LOL It's a mystery

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Wentz is the

OK, Sydla, I lived in Philly, too, but no one ever accused me of being an Eagles fan.. ever. LOL. I will give the Eagles credit. I posted on Twitter before the playoffs that I am a lifetime Cowboys and Patriots fan, but that last year, your group had a championship team. Have lifelong friends still there, although with the hatred between the teams, I still have figured out how the friendships have stayed bonded and lasted. LOL It's a mystery.

So gloat however long it lasts. I respect Coach Pederson. And you beat teams by being a better football team, instead of cheap shotting your way around the NFL, trash talking, or posturing your way in as you have done for decades. That never works. That's what I always wanted to see. A real team win it the way it should be won. And you did that. Congrats.

By the way, how come Cowboys fans are blocked from being on the Eagles fan website? (It's true!)

Last edited:

C42

Reaction score
Wentz is the

OK, Sydla, I lived in Philly, too, but no one ever mistook me for an Eagles fan.. ever. LOL. I will give the Eagles credit. I posted on Twitter before the playoffs that I am a lifetime Cowboys and Patriots fan, but that last year, your group had a championship team. Have lifelong friends still there, although with the hatred between the teams, I still have figured out how the friendships have stayed bonded and lasted. LOL It's a mystery
Cowboys AND Pats? :S

Are you a Warriors fan too? :p