Wentz to Indy (no surprise)

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well, folks want to pay Dak 40M a year to keep him in a cowboy uniform and the guy has done squat. The same people act like Wentz was never any good.
Wanting to pay a QB isn't the same as knowing his market value.

Wentz wasn't a good QB, I called out his problems from 2016 that most finally seen the past year or so. I didn't fall into the fake hype on the guy

kskboys

Reaction score
wentz has a super bowl ring scrubs dont
QB's w/ super bowl rings:

Chad Henne
Brian Hoyer
Nate Sudfield
Jacoby Brissett
Trevor Simian
Jimmy Garropolo
Tarvaris Jackson

Do you REALLY want to continue to use your paramaters to determine good QB's?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wanting to pay a QB isn't the same as knowing his market value.

Wentz wasn't a good QB, I called out his problems from 2016 that most finally seen the past year or so. I didn't fall into the fake hype on the guy

Right, so when he was leading a 13-1 super bowl team and in the mix for a league MVP award, where were you? Wentz's biggest problem in philly was a lack of weapons. He's had the worst wr core in the NFL for 2 years running and nobody at running back to take some of the offensive load. Even with a huge contract, Philly was still able to land what will be a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick if Wentz plays 75% of the snaps next year. So, the market has spoken and you are basically wrong.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Right, so when he was leading a 13-1 super bowl team and in the mix for a league MVP award, where were you? Wentz's biggest problem in philly was a lack of weapons. He's had the worst wr core in the NFL for 2 years running and nobody at running back to take some of the offensive load. Even with a huge contract, Philly was still able to land what will be a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick if Wentz plays 75% of the snaps next year. So, the market has spoken and you are basically wrong.
I was here saying the same things. That year his defense was crazy at getting turnovers which gave him a short field.

He doesn't gave the worst receiving corps, he just targets his TEs. 2 years ago philly was voted number 1 receiver corps when Jackson signed along with number 1 TE group, number 1 OL and one of the top RB corps. He has weapons, he just doesn't throw accurately or make good decisions

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was here saying the same things. That year his defense was crazy at getting turnovers which gave him a short field.

He doesn't gave the worst receiving corps, he just targets his TEs. 2 years ago philly was voted number 1 receiver corps when Jackson signed along with number 1 TE group, number 1 OL and one of the top RB corps. He has weapons, he just doesn't throw accurately or make good decisions

Ok. Maybe you have been consistent but name a team that has worse wrs over the past 2 years? Forget injury plagued D Jackson and Alshon Jeffrey. Even the TE's were injured a lot this year.

I guess we will see what he does in Indy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With the #11 jersey not available, is there any chance they give him # 18?

John813

Reaction score
It's a worthy trade for the Colts to make.

If Reich can't fix him during the season then he's a lost cause and maybe they pull him to not activate the 1st round pick option.

If he does rebound(IE close to 2017 season) then that first round pick + the 3rd this year was well worth it.