Wentz will lose to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Could care less if the Eagles win or lose.

Dallas is not a deserving playoff team and lacks the character to remotely even compete with SF or Sea.

As for the Eagles, if they get SF they get blown out. If they get Sea? I can't see them winning but they have more lives than a cat.

They're a pretty lousy playoff field entry themselves.

Brax

Reaction score
He does this every game since his rookie year. I remember you and a few others gushing about him until i literally went back to a few games and counted up all of the passes he threw that were 3 yards or less. Usually much less..

But hey...lets pretend that our pathetic defense didn't give him that. Let's pretend this is something new for him.
The hurt goes away, get over it.

JMPearson

Reaction score
wentz is terrible? He just kicked our butts unfortunately.

did you see the last time they played them a few weeks ago. The eagles ramp up in big games which we obviously do not. and i have never seen a team play so well with backup players. They won a Super Bowl with all backups. and this year they are all hurt. i don't know how they do it

They scored 17 points , Wentz is terrible

JMPearson

Reaction score
wentz is terrible? He just kicked our butts unfortunately.

did you see the last time they played them a few weeks ago. The eagles ramp up in big games which we obviously do not. and i have never seen a team play so well with backup players. They won a Super Bowl with all backups. and this year they are all hurt. i don't know how they do it

They won on a late score at home and Now Barkley is healthy

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Who would trade zeke for saquon? I would in a split sec. That guy is amazing.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
They scored 17 points , Wentz is terrible

Now add the 7 for Sanders going down instead of scoring. And 6 for missed FG’s and 17-9 becomes 30-9 real easily.

For being terrible he seems to be off to a pretty good start to his career.

1. Despite missing eight games the last two years and with one game still to go in 2019, Wentz already has the 9th-most TD passes in NFL history by a QB in his first four seasons. Of the 10 quarterbacks currently ahead of him in touchdown passes over their first four seasons, only Russell Wilson has also thrown fewer than 44 interceptions in his first four years, and only Wilson and Dan Marino have a higher passer rating.

Wentz has 35 career interceptions. Wentz is the only QB in NFL history to record 95+ passing touchdowns and 35-or-fewer interceptions in their first 54 career games. After Sundays win over the Cowboys, Wentz is the first quarterback in NFL history to record 30+ completions and 0 interceptions in 3 consecutive games.

2. Red zone- Wentz has 56 touchdowns against one interception in the red zone in his last 37 games played. Those numbers put him in the company of all-time greats like Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Russell Wilson. Wentz’s average of 1.51 red-zone touchdowns per game tops the list.

3. People say he chokes but in the fourth quarter and overtime of the last three games (all wins), Wentz has gone 3-0 going 34-of-42 (81% completion) for 352 yards, four touchdowns, 0 interceptions and a passer rating of 133.3. People also forget the potential game winning TD”s dropped by their WR’s early in the season.

If you want to tell yourself that Dak is better, fine but saying Wentz is terrible is just ignorant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.