Wentz will lose to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only problem is I don’t see us beating the Skins. To the Skins, beating the Cowboys in week 17 is like winning the super bowl. I fully expect the Skins to black boot stomp us down and schedule a parade afterwards......

I hope so. The sooner the coaching search starts the better.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
So the Eagles are going to get schooled by a 4-11 team.

But you already got Dallas down as an auto W against the Skins, even though we just lost to the Eagles practice squad.

Your predictions seemed to be more based on emotion than logic my friend.;)
The Giants play the Eagles tough, real tough a couple weeks ago so it's not out of the possibility the Eagles lose, and could lose decisively. The passing game for Wentz is worse now than it was last week without Ertz. I guess if the practice squad players show what they haven't showed yet other than Ward it could be a long day for them.

It depends on what kind of return Eagles get from Jordan Howard coming back, but he's not the impact that Ertz is.

The Eagles won because they had heart, and dignity on the line. We played like a gutless bunch of loafers who didn't really want to win bad enough. You're right their practice squad owned us and injuries weren't a factor on our side.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Wentz is learning to be clutch. He's still not great, but he isn't crapping his pants every 4th quarter anymore

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don’t have any either way. Philly has shown enough let downs,and NY isn’t 4-11 by accident. I could see a win or loss for both easy. Honestly? I don’t want to rely on some 4 win team to save their season. Dallas doesn’t deserve it...they showed everyone yesterday they weren’t champs nor wanted to be.

It's possible they may want to be champs, but whatever the case, they haven't earned it. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs or to be champs.

khiladi

Reaction score
Funny..

Wentz was throwing shirt to intermediate, because the Cowboys play everything in front of them and cover two zone a lot.

Teams play Dak with one safety deep, man on the outside. The Eagles were begging Dak to make them pay, including deep.

Wentz doesn’t even get that from teams..

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s easy to throw pin point when you don’t get any pressure in your face. Dallas DL is straight up trash.

You mean like Dak with his OL, ranking the best in the league in pass blocking. This time Connor was out and Dak sucked even more. What’s your excuse for that?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I can see the Giant winning that game and put a L on Filthy.

But I can just as easily (if not more) see the Cowboys losing to the Redstinks.

As usual, it depends on which Cowboys team shows up.
This!! The ultimate insult to the NFC Least and the DC. The Eags definitely have a chance to lose and the DC right along with them. This division has got to be the worst it's been in decades.

Ken

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Wentz is learning to be clutch. He's still not great, but he isn't crapping his pants every 4th quarter anymore
He just met the totally unclutch cowboys. Any other team falls on that fumble in the 4th

TheHerd

Reaction score
He just met the totally unclutch cowboys. Any other team falls on that fumble in the 4th
He just came off two fourth quarter comebacks. Against crap teams, but still. That's two more than we've had this entire year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He just came off two fourth quarter comebacks. Against crap teams, but still. That's two more than we've had this entire year.
Dak has repeatedly failed this year to rally the team to a late win. Supposedly he's this great leader but the players sure don't seem united around him

Zman5

Reaction score
I can see the Giant winning that game and put a L on Filthy.

But I can just as easily (if not more) see the Cowboys losing to the Redstinks.

As usual, it depends on which Cowboys team shows up.

I can see us being up by 10 points only to lose in the last 2 minutes by giving up a two big play scores to McLarin. The ghost of Santana Moss still haunts us.

Status
Not open for further replies.