Wentz will lose to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthseeker

Reaction score
Pinpoint accuracy on deep throws? Haha Dak has a better percentage on deep throws

ha ha ha ha.

just gloss over or ignore the guys wentz has been throwing to since week 2. It’s guys who weren’t even apart of anyone’s roster over the summer. Wide receivers on team yesterday had a combined stat of 2 total career touchdowns. 2 of which never played in an nfl game.

If DeSean was there all year, you think that doesn’t effect deep ball?

Truthseeker

Reaction score
I know it’s tough to admit, but it is what it is.

But dak is on Dallas, so dak is better. He is the best, period.

numbers lie, stats don’t matter.

some here are truly pathetic. Wentz with the better record missing all his starting receivers, starting rb, and right tackle.

If one guard goes down for Dallas, excuses are made instantly. A receiver forget it, they go out and trade a 1 for a wr. Philly finds ways to win with guys who were cut and never considered worthy by anyone else in the league.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I can just see the losers on our roster thinking that will happen and then just waltzing on the field against the Commanders to lay another egg. Cuz they are Dallas and they should just win by showing up.

This is a hard group players to cheer for.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He does this every game since his rookie year. I remember you and a few others gushing about him until i literally went back to a few games and counted up all of the passes he threw that were 3 yards or less. Usually much less..

But hey...lets pretend that our pathetic defense didn't give him that. Let's pretend this is something new for him.

That’s awesome man!

You’re right!

Wentz won the game but he’ll never beat Dak in style points!

#WhutMatterzMost

Ken

Reaction score
He's struggling? The only thing Wentz struggles with is playing healthy. He was having an MVP-like year in 2017 under the same system lol

Actually, Eagles as a whole has an issue with health. Yet, they're winning football games with Wentz as their QB.

Dak could never make this throw to Godert

Dak could never make this throw to Sanders

Really?

So an overthrow that was caught and a throw that dak has made a dozen times are throws he can never make? Really?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Do you read my posts? Im far from a homer and don’t want us sniffing the playoffs with JG and this group but your premise is wrong. Jones threw 5 TDs to beat the Skins in OT. They aren’t tanking
I read the post I quoted. I’m not reading all your post. I do apologize though because I thought the Skins won yesterday. That’s what someone irl told me and I didn’t fact check it. My bad on that one my man

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I read the post I quoted. I’m not reading all your post. I do apologize though because I thought the Skins won yesterday. That’s what someone irl told me and I didn’t fact check it. My bad on that one my man

No problem. I was playing because the last thing I want is a win! Last night sealed that. I wish what you said would be true but it seems they are going all out and have nothing to lose. Which is strange to me.

leeblair

Reaction score
He had his day yesterday, but now reality will set in next Sunday when Danny Dimes school Wentz up and down the field.

Cowboys will be in the playoffs!
The Cowboys will lose to the Commanders. They are done.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
What a stupid thread.

We heard all week that Wentz sucks and how we'd put a smack down on him. Yet, he just had 2 clutch moments in prior weeks and played his butt off yesterday in a almost playoffs-like game and half his roster missing.

"Yeah but he'll sucks this week, I'm telling ya!" - I guess if you keep saying this every week, you're bound to be right. Too bad it didn't pan out for you with Dak, now you're onto tearing down every other QB in the league.

Yea that’s why Eagles are a trashy 8-8 team.

Wentz is one of the most overrated player in the league and he will choke again next week.

Verdict

Reaction score
He had his day yesterday, but now reality will set in next Sunday when Danny Dimes school Wentz up and down the field.

Cowboys will be in the playoffs!

The Eagles have won several in a row and dodged a bullet in the last 3 games for sure. If they come back down to earth and play to their talent level they could easily lose next week.

stuckindc

Reaction score
The Eagles are on the hot streak at the perfect time..You know the one that we've been hoping for....They're gonna smoke the Giants....See they showed what it's like to man up ..regardless of of injuries and go out and take something...Unlike the Cowboys..Who have had it sitting on a sliver platter..Coming off a dominating win...Playing a team that has practice squad players starting....Playing with heart..no matter what...Been the same freaking story for 10 years now...Is anyone really surprised?

glimmerman

Reaction score
You can bet the score of the egirls game will be known during ours. If the egirls get down in that game we will be going for it.

Skybox22

Reaction score
Wentz is terrible qb , if the Giants can get Barkley the ball out if back field in the passing game they could win.
Dallas is heartless and gutless. Followed them since 71' and this iteration might be the worst for having talent and having NOTHING to show for it. Was there any REAL surprise they lost this game. Predictable really. Philly COULD lose to the the Giants but I doubt it. Then Dallas, showing how gutless they are would lose to the HaSKINS.' They're more of a soap opera than a football team at this point. 9 points on a bludgeoned Eagles team. Pathetic!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would want to see Dallas become a sacrificial lamb in the playoffs upon which the 49ers or another team's greatness would be built. Yesterday was a merciful loss. Better than getting beat down and kicked out of playoffs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.