Twitter: Werder: Dak will be NFL's highest-paid player

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#5 - You will not post racist, race-baiting or sexually insensitive discussions or comments

jnday

Reaction score
LOL @ the hurt Romoholics!

Oooh, the hypocrisy!
:lmao:
Why can’t you get past Romo. Everybody else has. Tearing down another Cowboy QB that was more talented than Dak, will not make Dak a better player. Are you a Dak fan or a Cowboys fan? I know the answer, but you will never admit it. Really dude, it is silly to compare Dak to a retired player. It does nothing to improve the perception of Dak.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I didn't read 26 pages, thank goodness, because I see this has turned into the
agenda driven Romo/Prescott thing, complete with innuendo.

(Why can't we like them both?... smh)

No, i just want to know one thing.
How close to $40 million per year does Dak's contract have to be
for some of us to tell a certain rock-headed poster that claims
he won't get even close to that to stuff it up their "nose"?
$37million? $38 million?

JBS

Reaction score
I have been a fan for 50 years. I will outlive Jerry and they may be hope by then .

It doesnt look like out living Jerry will solve anything. I'll probably out live Stephen as well, but sheesh, do we really have to wait that long?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why can’t you get past Romo. Everybody else has. Tearing down another Cowboy QB that was more talented than Dak, will not make Dak a better player. Are you a Dak fan or a Cowboys fan? I know the answer, but you will never admit it. Really dude, it is silly to compare Dak to a retired player. It does nothing to improve the perception of Dak.
I'm a Cowboys fan. When Dak takes this team to at least an NFC Conference Championship game, don't you be cheering him on.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Why can’t you get past Romo. Everybody else has. Tearing down another Cowboy QB that was more talented than Dak, will not make Dak a better player. Are you a Dak fan or a Cowboys fan? I know the answer, but you will never admit it. Really, dude, it is silly to compare Dak to a retired player. It does nothing to improve the perception of Dak.
yep, tearing down Romo won't make Dak better or help him not panic.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess after the Atlanta game and the rest of that year and half of the next he wasn't seeing ghosts and panicking.