Twitter: Werder: Source tells me team in active contract negotiations with at least six players

Bowdown27

Reaction score
my guess:
1) Dak
2) Coop
3) Quinn
4) Cobb
5) Heath
6) Collins ?
I think you hit it on the head. Isn’t amaris agent Collins agent? So that would make sense. Get them both done. This is good news. Moving this quickly with a lot of guys before free agency starts. I thought their focus would literally just be them two (amari and Dak) how the media portrays it.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I assume Dak, Amari,Jarwin, Cobb, M. Collins and Lee

I think contract talks have been mentioned for all of them.

I don't think Cobb gets done. Spotrac estimates him at 11mil. No thank you.

Jarwin is an extension in the offseason of the contract year, which I wish they tried more often.
Collins or another RDT is a need, and I bet he'd have a better year with AWoods available for more games. He probably played with Covington next to him a lot.

fivetwos

Reaction score
As long as Jeff Heath gets re-signed this team has a legit shot. Might as well rebuild if he walks
Clicked on this thread to see how long it took for a witty Heath post.

Third one in. Nice work sir.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not sure why we would think they arent at least trying to lowball Jones at this stage.

Maybe he comes back for the hometown discount lol.

817Gill

Reaction score
Not sure why we would think they arent at least trying to lowball Jones at this stage.

That’s what the meeting at the combine was lol, they talked and his ask was too high

dwreck27

Reaction score
Anyone else surprised how little leakage we’ve gotten out of the front office to the media??

Either the Jones’s are trying to keep this close to vest, or theyve snipped all the little birdies

Carson

Reaction score

No chance lol!

Teams are going to bid and he’s going to get overpaid at 17-18 per year

morasp

Reaction score
The new coaching staff must have finished it's player evaluations. It will be interesting to see which players from the old regime they liked.