Twitter: Werder: Wagner pursuing interest in the No 1 team on his prefered list

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My nephew is a Seahawks fan, he said it was obvious this entire year that Wagner would be cut. He isn't the same player from 2017 or so, he has slowed down a step. If he wants to come here on a cheap contract sure, if he wants a big one, then go somewhere else.

+1

Carson

Reaction score
My nephew is a Seahawks fan, he said it was obvious this entire year that Wagner would be cut. He isn't the same player from 2017 or so, he has slowed down a step. If he wants to come here on a cheap contract sure, if he wants a big one, then go somewhere else.
I mean watching all pro Wagner his entire career and seeing a drop off may be obvious to a Seahawk fan.

But after watching LVE I’m sure he’d look like Dick Butkus out there

Sydla

Reaction score
It would be cool to have him, but if last year showed us anything, it is that they can find people to play on this defense.

Cheap short deal on older beat up guys, keep money to pay younger guys

Last year was largely an anomaly with the Cowboys in the bargain bin department. Yeah, Kearse worked out. But for every Kearse, there are 6 Nolan Carrolls signed by this organization.

Wagner would be a massive addition. He basically takes over the middle and then you can really play Parsons on the edge at OLB or DE and let him wreak havoc. But it seems like his interest lies elsewhere.

ESisback

Reaction score
Hope it digs at Jerry the star isn’t bright enough for Wagner alone, even with Quinn being here.
Probably a little, but everyone knows money comes first, and there’s usually another team that will pay more than Jerry.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
don’t see the big deal. 1) i doubt we are offering the best $ 2) I doubt we offer the best chance to win. If he wants to go to his hometown or a team with a better chance to win I get it.

Wagner isn’t the same player he used to be but that’s because he was such a good player then the bar was so high. He’s still very good and still has a lot left and can def help us. If it doesn’t work out where he wants to go then maybe he ends up here but I’m not offended or put off that we aren’t his number 1 place.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
It would be cool to have him, but if last year showed us anything, it is that they can find people to play on this defense.

Cheap short deal on older beat up guys, keep money to pay younger guys

Lightning doesn't strike at the same place twice. Besides it's more often than not that signing cheap FAs is a recipe for disaster.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Source?

The one source I saw was fake
I was watching Mark Holmes channel and he had a guest on that knows a few staffers at the star and he said he was told that they are trying 2 sneak him in either Tues or weds and DQ is the guy thats meeting him. Thats all I know but this guy is pretty reliable.Im praying its legit.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Quinn is about to find out that we don't really care about winning. A step slower Wagner is better than any linebacker we've had since........Before I was born.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Pretty naive post. Players go where the money is. The money isn’t in Dallas. Not very hard to understand, nor is it worth getting your panties in a bunch over.
Some posters panties are always in a bunch

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
hes visiting Dallas Tues/weds.

I hope he knows that making a choice for the place that makes you happy, you may have to make concessions....like a discount. Or he can choose the money and wind up in Detroit . Let's hope he chooses happiness.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dude is going to the team that gives him the most $$$$...anything else you read is fluffing