We're also beating Washington

tunahelper

Reaction score
NOPE

Only thing i see is a tough decision for the coaches and FO..

IF,

dak misses the rams and eagles and we beat them as well and coopers now on a roll at 5-1.. not a controversy, just have to think about momentum and how changing the QB might effect it.. however, i dont see either of that happening.
We shall see what happens. Hopefully we win all games no matter who is QB.

shabazz

Reaction score
Cooper Rush leading the team to 3-0 with Dak coming back for the Rams and Eagles is just too good lol

If this FO was smart, they would make sure that Rushs last game is against the Rams because if Rayne loses to both the Rams and Eagles ( which is very probable) it’s gonna get real ugly here, real fast

shabazz

Reaction score
Another one of those kiss of death threads. You just knew back-to-back wins would have this fan base overconfident again. Never fails. Lol It’s not like the Cowboys have been blowing anyone out. Washington can play some defense. They shut out Philly in the second half last week. Philly has the number one offense. Washington has a win over Jacksonville who’s coming off back-to-back wins.

Not for this cat…..I’ve learned that lesson many moons ago

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If this FO was smart, they would make sure that Rushs last game is against the Rams because if Rayne loses to both the Rams and Eagles ( which is very probable) it’s gonna get real ugly here, real fast
What if we beat the Rams with Rush though? lol

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The Skins Dline is good .If they can disrupt our running game then Rush will find it hard to convert 3rd and longs,that is the only way they win this game.
Yeah Jack Del Rio not goin sit back and let a backup qb be comfortable. He not goin pump fake like the giants defensive coordination. Del Rio going actually bring the heat to Rush

shabazz

Reaction score
What if we beat the Rams with Rush though? lol

I’d love to see it……but not more than Jerry. He would get a whole week being in the limelight of attention as to the new Qb controversy. He eats that stuff like candy

Because of the mammoth contract and the inability of the FO to admit defeat I would be shocked if they didn’t put Rayne back as starter……no matter what.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I really do not see how Wentz makes it till halftime without getting knocked out of the game.

starfan1

Reaction score
and you think the front office gives a shiyat about here lol

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Washington is a bad team. I won't deny that but they are still a pro NFL team. Cooper Rush is going to have a 4-0 start to his NFL career and after that it gets harder and harder to remove the hot hand. Rush runs this offense better than Dak. Dak might throw the better football but Rush can read a defense better and is more calm than Dak. If we win this game I might buy my son a Rush jersey. Yeehah go Cowboys!!
Dak is getting his job back no matter how well rush plays. His contract dictates that. It's the same problem with Zeke. He has no business starting in this league anymore (Zeke). But his contract says otherwise and Jerry won't admit it.

I'm not saying Dak doesn't deserve to be the starter. But no matter how well rush plays it won't matter once Dak is healthy.

The only future rush has as a full time starter is with a different uniform.

shabazz

Reaction score
Nobody care more about perception than Jerry. The media will be hounding him and the fans will blast him on social media.

Shane612

Reaction score
"On any given Sunday."
Over confidence is poison to a team chemistry.