CFZ We're better than Kansas City and Philly

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Don't think that there is no chance of beating them. I just think that they are in another tier right now from the Cowboys. I hoping the cowboys prove me wrong. This was/is the big measuring stick game for me at the beginning of the seasons. The last two games, I am less confident and think that the 49ers are the better team.
Our Defense is Worthy. Our Offense isn't on the same tier as the 49er's offense.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Let me say this......I saw Mac Jones against the Eagles and he looked damn good. I saw Howell against them yesterday and he looked good. But based on what I saw from Mac Jones yesterday? Eagles has some serious issues on defense letting Kirk Cousins in primetime and Mac Jones torch them up.

Don’t listen to all the Philly lovers in here. They are nowhere the same team as last year. You can torch that secondary and Hurts is not playing as well as last year. We are going to hang another 40 on them like Dak did to them last year.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Well, they did almost lose to Washington. Unfortunately, almost doesn't count as a loss.

They could easily have lost 3 of their 4 games. Just wait till they get to there tough part of their schedule people will see they are no where the same team as last year.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm just trying to make sure I follow the logic rules of those who say we have no chance against San Francisco next week. I assume that's partly based on the fact that the 49ers beat Arizona 35-16 this week while we lost to Arizona 28-16 last week.

By that logic since Kansas City barely beat the Jets (23-20) this week and we drubbed New York 30-10, then we have to be a couple of touchdowns better than the defending Super Bowl champs. And since we clubbed New England 38-3 and the Eagles squeaked by the Patriots 25-20, Philly should be afeared to even get on the field with us.

We actually also have one-up on the 49ers with our 40-0 victory over the Giants because San Fran only beat them 30-12.

Now again, this is not my take on things. I'm an any given Sunday guy, but if we have no chance against the 49ers because of what they did Sunday to Arizona, this season is looking pretty bright for us in the division and even in the Super Bowl, if we face the Chiefs. Of course, we'll need someone to knock off San Fran for us to get there.
Your logic fails with regards to Philly because they are 4-0.

And Inwoukdnt say we have no chance against 49ers but right now, they are the better team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The clown culture of the franchise is seeping into your brain. Seek help immediately!

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Stop, just stop. Hurts and Mahomes are well ahead of Dak, and this is a QB driven league. Defense hasn't won championships in many years. This offense can't score in the red zone and that's not gonna work against SF, Philip, or KC.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Your logic fails with regards to Philly because they are 4-0.

And Inwoukdnt say we have no chance against 49ers but right now, they are the better team.
No. It's about who did better against a common opponent. Philly is 4-0, but we did way better against a common opponent (New England). Flawed logic intact.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They could easily have lost 3 of their 4 games. Just wait till they get to there tough part of their schedule people will see they are no where the same team as last year.
Philly? I don't know. Finding a way to win is an important aspect of the game.

Sydla

Reaction score
No. It's about who did better against a common opponent. Philly is 4-0, but we did way better against a common opponent (New England). Flawed logic intact.
But that goes out the window when you poop the bed against the Cards.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Philly was a forearm save by the DB preventing the receiver from getting the second foot down. Otherwise they were with a first down in great position to kick game winner FG

Philly had a lucky rabbits foot W

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The clown culture of the franchise is seeping into your brain. Seek help immediately!
Stop, just stop. Hurts and Mahomes are well ahead of Dak, and this is a QB driven league. Defense hasn't won championships in many years. This offense can't score in the red zone and that's not gonna work against SF, Philip, or KC.
Two people who read the thread title, but not the OP.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Philly was a forearm save by the DB preventing the receiver from getting the second foot down. Otherwise they were with a first down in great position to kick game winner FG

Philly had a lucky rabbits foot W
When is their luck going to run out? There are only 13 games left until the playoffs. After four near losses the Eagles must be thinking they can be beaten by anyone. Seems a good lesson for a team to learn. Because it’s true. Two new first year coordinators. Lost important talent to free agency. Have injuries this season, like every other team. They’ve played better competition than the Cowboys the first four weeks and they are 4-0. Just luck. Maybe the Rams will run them over this weekend. Could happen.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think Buffalo and San Fran are the best in their conferences. It’s similar to last year, where each conference had 3 teams above the rest. The only difference is you can switch Cincinnati and Miami in the AFC this year. But Dallas has never proven they can win even when they have the talent too.

Jipper

Reaction score
Our Defense is Worthy. Our Offense isn't on the same tier as the 49er's offense.
Yes this is very true...if I had to pick one I'd pick having a better defense - I think we have the weapons on offense if we can get the line to stay healthy and build some cohesion.