We're Gonna Mock Around the Clock Tonight

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3067790 said:
Gonna mock, mock, mock til broad daylight. Gonna mock, gonna mock, around the clock tonight.

I dedicate this Mock to attitude. I am looking to add players who have it and would bring it to this team. Your opinions are always enjoyed.

1. Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama, 6'4", 255. Too good to pass up if he is there. He is a tackling machine and a natural leader.

rolandomcclain_medium.jpg

2. Jason Fox, OT, Miami, 6'6", 315. An anchor on a QBs blind side. Brings his lunch pail and comes to play.

2784714318833544305JasonFoxUCF.jpg

3. Jordan Shipley, WR, Texas, 6'0", 195.
He's a perfect slot WR and Punt Return option. Clean route runner who has good hands.

jordan-shipley6.jpg

4. John Jerry, OG, Ole Miss, 6'5", 350. A bulldozer on run blocking and an absolute bookend for BIGG.

john%20jerry%20front.jpg

6. John Estes, C, Hawaii, 6'2", 292. A team Captain and a mauler.

hawaii_john_estes.jpg

7. Brandon Brinkley, CB, Houston, 6'0", 180. He returns to my mock as a late round steal. Provides good depth and a great attitude.

houston_brandon_brinkley.jpg

If you add a safety it'd be perfect. Also Spikes > Mcclain.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3073038 said:
If you add a safety it'd be perfect. Also Spikes > Mcclain.

McClain is smarter, a better field general, a better leader, a harder worker, less injury prone, and doesn't take dirty cheapshots at opponents

Honestly, the way McClain approaches the game and how much time he puts into the cerebral part of it, in this aspect I consider him the college version of Ray Lewis.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Biggems;3073869 said:
McClain is smarter, a better field general, a better leader, a harder worker, less injury prone, and doesn't take dirty cheapshots at opponents

Honestly, the way McClain approaches the game and how much time he puts into the cerebral part of it, in this aspect I consider him the college version of Ray Lewis.
:hammer:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
just a little digression from the topic of this thread........Hos, you never posted those 2 TE set diagrams during the preseason.....