We're in the Eagles' fans heads

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well we do have the most Superbowl victories and appearances in the NFCE, so I'm sure the rest of the division feels the same way the Eagle's fans do. They're looking up at us like we look up at the NE Patriots.

Everybody wants to be king for a day. And to be king for a day they need to take the crown from the current king.
[Bold] Do some Cowboys fans "look up" to the Patriots (or Steelers) due to the number of Super Bowl victories like Eagles fans in the video supposedly do? My take is that the Eagles fans simply dislike Dallas period and with over-the-top passion.

Philadelphia fans have a myriad of reasons for their extreme dislike for Dallas. The Philadelphia Inquirer complied a Top 10 list once.

I am certain that the number of Super Bowl wins play a part in their obsession. Jealous is a fickle green eyed monster but how many Cowboys fans are obsessed with New England (or Pittsburgh) because they have won six Lombardis and Dallas has won one less?

Just curious because I do not think of that franchise in such a way as to be 'looking up' to them. Or being envious of them to the point where I would hope to join a group of fellow Cowboys fans and start ranting about how New England sucks (even though in truth Pittsburgh does suck lol).

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yet another reason why I didn't want the Eagles to win last night. Now Eagles fans are feeling confident and cocky again. And for the next 3 days they are going to be gloating about beating the Packers, while saying that the Cowboys haven't faced any real teams. And they'll say that they are the best team in the NFC East. Unless the Cowboys beat the Saints, but wouldn't be surprised if the narrative still is that the Cowboys haven't faced as real test since Brees isn't playing. :rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yet another reason why I didn't want the Eagles to win last night. Now Eagles fans are feeling confident and cocky again. And for the next 3 days they are going to be gloating about beating the Packers, while saying that the Cowboys haven't faced any real teams. And they'll say that they are the best team in the NFC East. Unless the Cowboys beat the Saints, but wouldn't be surprised if the narrative still is that the Cowboys haven't faced as real test since Brees isn't playing. :rolleyes:

they'd be correct..until we prove otherwise.. the eagles were two drops away from being 4-0 dont be fooled , they are riddled with injurys and beat the packers on the road and put up 34 what wa allegedly a great defense..

they have some bragging rights should they want it, they earned it..we get to play the same team correct, lest see against similar opponents how we do plus 2 head to head games....then we can judge who better..its coming SOON..

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Packers best reciever got injured and didn't play in the 4th.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
they'd be correct..until we prove otherwise.. the eagles were two drops away from being 4-0 dont be fooled , they are riddled with injurys and beat the packers on the road and put up 34 what wa allegedly a great defense..

they have some bragging rights should they want it, they earned it..we get to play the same team correct, lest see against similar opponents how we do plus 2 head to head games....then we can judge who better..its coming SOON..

So, we have had a bunch of guys out too.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Then I wouldn't be surprised if they switch to the Packers not being that great after all If the Cowboys beat them. But, only great if the Cowboys lose to them.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
All I know is Amari Cooper must be licking his chops waiting to face those awful Eagles CBs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Only thing I am worried about playing the eagles is how dirty that play.

They had numerous facemasks and helmet to helmet shots uncalled last night.

They try to injure people.

VACowboy

Reaction score
All non-Cowboys fans of NFCE teams are obsessed with Dallas. The mania in Washington during "Dallas Week" is especially humorous.

Just FYI, I like seeing NE get beat like I like seeing all bullies get beat but the only time the Pats crosse my mind is when we're playing them.

CapnB

Reaction score
They were chanting this before the game as well. I mean, if we played them next i get it. I've seen skin fans do that. But, just out of the blue? Yeah, they're afraid, very afraid.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Are our neighborhood birds trolls back yet? They should be feeling good after last night's win.

gmb1

Reaction score
Well, the Philly Offense is really missing Receiver threats right now and that's a big problem but I will say this, if Dak came out and threw 16/27, 59%, 160 yds, the fan base would be all over him. That's just the truth.
It's true.