We're in the Eagles' fans heads

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is pretty ironic given that we just a had a 45+ page thread on a Cowboys forum.

Yeah, we’re in their heads.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well, the Philly Offense is really missing Receiver threats right now and that's a big problem but I will say this, if Dak came out and threw 16/27, 59%, 160 yds, the fan base would be all over him. That's just the truth.

Eagles having success running the ball was a big factor in why they won. Even though we have heard that Dak relies on Zeke and the run game so much. When the Eagles won the Superbowl they were top 5 in rushing offense.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I just wish we could be in the heads of a more football knowledgeable and respected fan base........being in the heads of such a simple minded Rambo worshipping fan base is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Praxit

Reaction score
...the masses fed their heads they would be the East Champs again and yada, yada. So now, the picture doesn't look quite right. Dallas driving that Mack truck in the fast lane is blurry to them. ;)..

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Well, the Philly Offense is really missing Receiver threats right now and that's a big problem but I will say this, if Dak came out and threw 16/27, 59%, 160 yds, the fan base would be all over him. That's just the truth.

indeed.
Wentz was the epitome of dink and dunk last night...and he completed under 60% of his passes.