We're making the playoffs.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
5 & 2 is very possible, as a matter of fact if we can get our act together ,6 & 1 is doable, we have the team . We must not lose another division game and I think ,err I know we'll be there in the end , and SURPRISE The WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!:starspin:)

juck

Reaction score
There is 7 games left for EVERYONE.We will get hot at the right time.If we lose in Washington then yes perhaps we wont be in the tournament.I dont believe we will lose many more.This team lost so bad today cause of turnovers and short fields.

kingfish

Reaction score
I'm sorry but you people really crack me up. Is Tony "Turnover" Romo going to make your o-line give better pass protection? Is your o-line, all of the sudden, going to open up gaping holes for Barber to run through and finally get over 60 yards in a game? Is your secondary going to be able to stop...anybody?
Face it, your team has more problems than Romo not being in the line-up and it starts with your Owner/GM, Wade "The Puppet" Phillips and the individualistic players on the roster.
Make the playoffs? lol, I've got a better chance of hitting the lottery.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
kingfish;2393647 said:
I'm sorry but you people really crack me up. Is Tony "Turnover" Romo going to make your o-line give better pass protection? Is your o-line, all of the sudden, going to open up gaping holes for Barber to run through and finally get over 60 yards in a game? Is your secondary going to be able to stop...anybody?
Face it, your team has more problems than Romo not being in the line-up and it starts with your Owner/GM, Wade "The Puppet" Phillips and the individualistic players on the roster.
where were all these trolls last year?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
kingfish;2393647 said:

go away blowfish

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
kingfish;2393647 said:

Get lost,troll.

kingfish

Reaction score
Mansta54;2393678 said:
Wow!! Best thing I read all nite...:hammer:
And probably the best thing you've seen on the screen all day, lol.
Good bye cowboy fans. See you at FedEx in 2 weeks.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
kingfish;2393715 said:
And probably the best thing you've seen on the screen all day, lol.
Good bye cowboy fans. See you at FedEx in 2 weeks.
I hope you come back when we beat you.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im with you, I still think we can and will make the playoffs.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Doomsday;2393748 said:
Im with you, I still think we can and will make the playoffs.

We will!!! People really underestimate the importance of Romo. He's huge to our offense and defense.