We're On To The Denver Broncos

willia451

Reaction score
In case ya haven't noticed I'm not the only one who thinks,.....one more week.

Yes. There is another.

MsYQNpx.jpg

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Denver - The team that did us a favor in drafting Paxton Lynch ..and kept him away from trading for him.

Elway made it up though when after a shockingly cut move of Payton Manning, he was able lure him to Denver for a SB.
(that seems decades long ago)

But now its' Teddy Bridgewater who beat us in 2019, with the Saints subbing in for injured Drew Brees.
And that's who i'd want him to prove he can beat us. ..

i'm still surprised Denver opted to draft select CB Patrick Surtain Jr. ..instead of QB Matt Jones, but maybe they are still snake bitten over that Lynch pick.
I think they thought they could trade for Rodgers, but GB never made him available. Much rather have Parsons/Golston over Surtain.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Denver is really beat up at linebacker, think we can run on them well this week.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I find myself not only looking beyond the Broncos game but the Falcons too with an eye on the Chiefs..................and I know that's wrong but can't stop myself.

Hopefully the coaches and players have a better attitude than I do to EVERY opponent otherwise I could see a stupid loss coming, especially after the last 2 wins plucked from the jaws of defeat and then complacency creeps in.

Carson

Reaction score

Another huge break. No Miller, Bolles or Fant. I believe Chubb will still be out

Flamma

Reaction score
They started off 3-0 by beating 3 of the worst teams in the NFL. Then they started losing against better teams and finally won another game this week against, you guessed it, one of the worst teams in the NFL.

They seem to be one of the best of the worst teams in the NFL. Basically, they're the prettiest person in the ugly contest.

They traded Von Miller yesterday, so the best defensive player on their team is no longer a worry for us.

They have a top 10 pass defensive in terms of yards allowed per game and they're ranked 12th in rush yards allowed per game. They only allow 17 PPG, which is good for 2nd in the NFL.

They have a middle of the pack passing offense in terms of yards per game and are ranked 20th in rush yards per game. They average 19 PPG which is good for 23rd in the NFL.

So, is their defense fools gold? Especially now with Von Miller no longer there? If Dak plays we'll put those rankings to the test. Will our defense be able to continue the momentum it started this week and keep the boot on the neck against a pretty poor offense overall? Sunday will tell the story.

Their defense is no better than average. Their ranking means nothing since 5 of the 8 teams they played don't normally score a lot, and the Browns were playing all backups. That's like me saying I have the biggest set of balls in a room full of Eunuchs. Their defense is no different than 80% of the league, average.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In case ya haven't noticed I'm not the only one who thinks,.....one more week.
Yeah I have noticed. And I can’t believe all the negative Nancy’s. He’s 100% . I’m glad they’re not running things also

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Just going off memory, I don’t think Dallas has beaten Denver since the mid 90’s???

johneric8

Reaction score
A loss to Denver at home would simply be unacceptable. They’re a below average team with a pretty poor offense. Throw in their injuries and there’s just no excuse for a loss. The ONLY way I see us possibly losing is if we play extremely sloppy football with numerous turnovers.
So let me guess, in your mind it's okay for other good teams to lose to subpar teams but if the cowboys do it the sky is falling? Yeah, I expect nothing less..

Beaker42

Reaction score
The teams they have beaten rank 23, 24, 29 and 32 in total points scored. They rank 13, 15, 25 and 30 in total yards. So yes, I think their defense is fool's gold. In their 4 wins against NYJ, NYG, Jax and WFT they give up an average of 252 yds and 9 ppg. Those 4 opponents have a combined 7-23 record. In their 4 losses, they have given up and avg of 400 ypg and 25 ppg. Those teams have a combined record of 18-10. Their defense isn't more than average.

Raiders put of 34 on them and Steelers put 27 on them. I think if Dak is close to 100% Dallas scores at least 35 and wins along the lines of 38-21.
It’s time for a breather and laugher. 42-17.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys 2nd stringers are going to get some playing time, at the half.

(Rush and Dak would be sitting on the bench watching how another QB will do?...(he might steal another game). Watch out for a cowboy.

ghst187

Reaction score
I watched their Wash game start to finish. They aren’t very good. Not terrible but not good either.
Surtain is a good player, not Parsons though. they have one of the best Ss in the game. Sutton is very very good. Bridgewater is pretty ordinary.
As long as we don’t do stupid and turnovers we should win this game by two scores or better.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
So let me guess, in your mind it's okay for other good teams to lose to subpar teams but if the cowboys do it the sky is falling? Yeah, I expect nothing less..
OK there Goober. Where did I say anything like the sky is falling? I simply stated that we should win the game and I fully expect a W. Yes, upsets happen. But I don’t expect this to be one. If we do lose, we’ll still be 6-2. Pull up your panties and dry your eyes. It’ll be OK.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Broncos are not a good team. I see salary dumps so they can pay Rodgers and then trying to draft a defense.

Classic trap game.

Carson

Reaction score
Bryce Callahan just went on IR.

They lost Von Miller, Garrett Bolles (LT), Noah Fant (TE) and Callahan (Slot CB) in the last two days