Were the NASA moonwalks staged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I've recently seen a couple of things on TV that indicate there is an effort to discredit the NASA moonwalks by suggesting they were staged. The first was a scene in the movie "Minions" where they interrupt the actual faking of the moonwalk. The second thing I saw was a scene from this season's X-Files where they show the NASA moonwalk being staged. Are you the audience buying what is being suggested by this narrative or do you believe NASA really did walk on the moon? I'm just wondering how the general public views this question... "Were the NASA moonwalks staged?"
  1. Staged by NASA
  2. NASA really walked on the moon.

Reaction score
I've recently seen a couple of things on TV that indicate there is an effort to discredit the NASA moonwalks by suggesting they were staged. The first was a scene in the movie "Minions" where they interrupt the actual faking of the moonwalk. The second thing I saw was a scene from this season's X-Files where they show the NASA moonwalk being staged. Are you the audience buying what is being suggested by this narrative or do you believe NASA really did walk on the moon? I'm just wondering how the general public views this question... "Were the NASA moonwalks staged?"
  1. Staged by NASA
I believe there have been six separate manned missions to the moon so is it being suggested all were staged?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
  1. Staged by NASA
100% yes they were. No way did NASA land on the moon. They still can't get past the Van Allen belts today. This is why they stay in low earth orbit. Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon on youtube. It is a great start.

Nasa are liars.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've had many in high ranking places come out and talk about the possibility of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination but no one with any sort of credential has come out and said the same about the moon walk.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
100% yes they were. No way did NASA land on the moon. They still can't get past the Van Allen belts today. This is why they stay in low earth orbit. Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon on youtube. It is a great start.

Nasa are liars.
You aren't alone in this belief, I've come across several people recently that believe as you do. I'm not one of them, BTW.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My mom was a nurse for the final check-ups on Armstrong and other astronauts before they went up. I grew up everything NASA and it was not staged.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in those moon missions, not just a handful of people. If it was staged, in no way is that kept a secret.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Most conspiracy theorist are either A) completely unable to think or process information in a rational manner, or B) attention seekers willing to trade their reputation as an intelligent person for attention.

It's irrational to attempt to argue with either, so why bother? Either way, it's self-destructive to them, but they don't seem to care so nor should you care providing you do not partake in their folly.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no...I believe we went to the moon.
BUT.
we didnt just find rocks and craters.
I believe we found some artifacts on the far side....and I also believe we found somebody home.
there is a reason we havent been back.
the welcome sign was turned off.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
no...I believe we went to the moon.
BUT.
we didnt just find rocks and craters.
I believe we found some artifacts on the far side....and I also believe we found somebody home.
there is a reason we havent been back.
the welcome sign was turned off.

China just sent a rover to the moon, and the US has recently state that they plan to return to the moon as a first step towards colonizing Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.