ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Here is your Mars rat image

https://goo.gl/images/QBRV5g

08cc8be0132f411c46a308931558be2bcbc0dc50a97f9fb26d94e41ce7a69193.jpg

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Most conspiracy theorist are either A) completely unable to think or process information in a rational manner, or B) attention seekers willing to trade their reputation as an intelligent person for attention.

It's irrational to attempt to argue with either, so why bother? Either way, it's self-destructive to them, but they don't seem to care so nor should you care providing you do not partake in their folly.

Good points. I would add that some conspiracies are actually true, for example, the conspiracy to assassinate Abraham Lincoln. However, when they're true, there's usually no controversy. We know for a fact that several people conspired to kill Lincoln and others in the government and so that went down as historical facts. However, since we know about it all, it's not juicy sounding and it's not what conspiracy theorists talk about.

timb2

Reaction score
100% yes they were. No way did NASA land on the moon. They still can't get past the Van Allen belts today. This is why they stay in low earth orbit. Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon on youtube. It is a great start.

Nasa are liars.
You nailed it!!! I actually knew Bart Sibrel (Director or A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The Moon) they pretty much ruined him. The last scene with Michael Collins peeling stuff off to make the Earth look fuzzy on the window. Then the lights come on and instead of them being close at the window they are on the far side of the ship shooting from a distance.

timb2

Reaction score
You don't send a dog or monkey before to the Moon before sending Men? No accidents ,yet Challenger & Columbia we do have multiple deaths???? 2000 vs 1969 technology???

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Good points. I would add that some conspiracies are actually true, for example, the conspiracy to assassinate Abraham Lincoln. However, when they're true, there's usually no controversy. We know for a fact that several people conspired to kill Lincoln and others in the government and so that went down as historical facts. However, since we know about it all, it's not juicy sounding and it's not what conspiracy theorists talk about.

If there are compelling facts, I will listen to a conspiracy theory. Most of the time that doesn't happen. Conspiracy theorist usually contort information to fit their theory which any rational person can see right through. Then flood that information to the masses looking for weak-minded people to take their gibberish as gospel and therefore provide them with a support base which to continue their fight for ignorance to prevail.

The problem for them is, most rational people can see right through it and dismiss them outright and a large portion of those who lack rationality quickly lose interest (like many in the Internet age) and then they are again left with a small activist support base while the majority laugh at them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This thread is right on the edge of being used for an ignore-list filter.:laugh:
How can you take anyone's opinion serious on anything if they think we never once went to the moon or never recently got valid photos of Mars?
It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You aren't alone in this belief, I've come across several people recently that believe as you do. I'm not one of them, BTW.

100% yes they were. No way did NASA land on the moon. They still can't get past the Van Allen belts today. This is why they stay in low earth orbit. Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon on youtube. It is a great start.

Nasa are liars.

Here is your prize
1406674217000-tide-pod_3066689_ver1.0.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This thread is right on the edge of being used for an ignore-list filter.:laugh:
How can you take anyone's opinion serious on anything if they think we never once went to the moon or never recently got valid photos of Mars?
It's mind-boggling.
We have an International Space Station that astronauts live on for months and then return..... they send video and data and the Station is resupplied by rockets and Space Shuttles

Amazing:banghead:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You mean the facts about the Van Allen Radiation Belts? Do you honestly think the flimsy space module and the space suits from the 60's were capable of withstanding them two times? Nasa says that today they are trying to figure out how to get past them 2 times. Heck Nasa just go borrow those suits from Neil Armstrong and the other Apollo missions since they didn't have any trouble with them haha. Would you be willing to wear one of those suits and go clean up a Fukishima reactor? Not me.

A Space shuttle went almost 400 miles up and all of the astronauts experienced heavy radiation sickness. The Van Allen belt starts at 25,000 miles. They got sick at just 400 miles. But the Apollo missions went through them as if they didn't exist.

On the moon the temp is 250 F in the sun. Yet somehow the AC in their suits keep them cool and then heats them up instantly when they are in the shade. Heck when it is 100 degrees outside in Texas my AC unit struggled to cool off the house below 80 degrees. Imagine that humongous 3 or 4 ton unit struggling to cool off a house with an outside temp of 100. Imagine if it where 250? No AC unit can cool that down. Certainly not one operated by a battery.

I am sure you have answers for the footage of space walking astronots who have air bubbles rising around them in space? I do. It is called underwater scenes made to look like space.

Several Footage exists showing astrnots banging hammers and or throwing objects and the noise registering on video. Something impossible in a vacuum.

Anyway, I have spent a few years on this and the holes in the notion we went to the moon are far too many to
Believe.
No way that footage could have been doctored with sound by someone with an agenda.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't send a dog or monkey before to the Moon before sending Men? No accidents ,yet Challenger & Columbia we do have multiple deaths???? 2000 vs 1969 technology???
Apollo 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.